Chapter Seven

"*Huff* I want to die

"*Huff* I want to die..." you huffed as you laid dead at the ground. Gazing at the night sky.

True to his word Urokodaki trained you. This pass few days was full of spartan training, from daylight to night time. You're quite envious of Mammon just doing literally nothing. He just sat there laughing out how I look pitiful right now.

Mammon looked down from where he sat, he sat at the boulder that were cut half by Tanjiro. "You look like a sh*t right now." He stated.

"Shut up..." You mumbled too tired to retort his insult.

You closed your eyes reminiscing those days where you just lazed around your room, playing games, and watching anime.

Your trail of thoughts was cut off by a sudden swift of temperature. The temperature suddenly dropped, alerting both demon.

You sat up raising your guard. Looking intently at your surroundings. The surrounding is quiet, no sound of cricket could be heard.

Out of nowhere a swish of blade could be heard. The blade almost beheaded your brother, but (un)fortunately he avoided in time.

Mammon was startled at the sudden attack that he almost fell flat on the ground. You both look at the possible perpetrator, only to saw no one.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Mammon shrieked.