Briar's Point Beach/ I hope You Dance

Place: Briar's Point Beach
Song: I hope you dance- Lee Ann Womack

Pulling up to a small pond named "Briar's Point Beach" I park the car

Pulling up to a small pond named "Briar's Point Beach" I park the car. You have to walk past a woodsy park. It smells of pine needles and well the beach. I make my way to the sand and feel drawn to a small dock by the water. Climbing up I lay back and pop my headphones in. The song she suggested is a well known country pop song in America. I inhale deeply then begin the second letter.

This song will be explained in my hidden message. So just pop on the tunes and relax. Or don't I can't control what you do. Anyways place number 2. The beach near my house. Where we would have bonfires. My first kiss. My birthday parties. You'll know where the message is when you're 3x3. Good luck.
Love forever
Aria

3x3? What does that mean. I sit up and think. I don't know any real information about her maybe I should try to contact her best friend maybe she knows what this means. I sigh. I'm lost Aria. I'm sorry I'm lost. I don't understand your clue. I stand up to walk away then notice where I was laying had a small little piece of tiny tan tape set to it. Curiously I stick my finger into the small hole in the dock. I pull out a tiny folded letter with a piece of tiny tan washi tape. Hm. I unfold the paper and lay back down. It's early in the morning but the cool autumn breeze is here.

"I feel you Aria." I whisper.

Mom. Thats what this place reminds me of. Mom. Dad. Family. When I was a little girl my mom would take me here. She'd lay on the beach while I'd splash around in the pond. This is the very beach my parents got married on. In the fall and sometimes the summer we'd have bonfires and parties here. My mom used to sing me this song while we'd stare off into the water. It was our special song. A song for just us. I know you can't see me as I write this... but I'm actually crying. Out of everyone here I'll miss my mom. I suppose you may want your second piece of the puzzle huh? You've come this far from the park. Or maybe you didn't maybe you took a break. However I ask before you complete this letter you take a breather. This is the heaviest letter out of the very few you've found thus far.

I set the letter in my pocket and sigh. Sitting up with my knees to my chest.

"Hey." A feminine voice says behind me. I turn. It's the goth friend. Luna. "You found letter number 2."

I nod. "How'd you know?"

She sighs and takes a seat beside me. "You shouldn't be alone for this letter."

I furrow my brows at her. "Why? I can handle it."

"You can start reading it now." She says gently. "I won't leave you alone."

I nod and look back at the letter. Her words on the letter become a flashback of hers before my eyes

*Aria's Flashback* (Graphic Bullying)

"Stop please just stop."

Whack.

"Please. Just go away."