Sudden confusion.

You

I woke up; my eyes slowly opening, leading me to see the light flashing down on my face, I slowly sat up as I looked around; head pounding like a hammer onto a nail.

The place that i'm currently in was.. very.. extravagant, it was almost like a royal room, it was way different than my dorm, nor the ER. Once my vision had gotten a bit clearer I slowly crawled towards the edge of the bed and stood up, my head suddenly swirled from my action, causing me to fall back down onto the bed.

'What happened?' I asked myself, fully awake this time, I stood up once again this time, carefully.

I slowly walked towards the door, my hand was gliding onto the nearby wall for strength.

Once I walked out, I was immediately met with a nurse, who seemed to be walking towards my direction.

It's the nurse from the front desk..

The nurse looks up at me, her eyes widening as she gapes her mouth open.

"You're awake! Thank god!" The nurse says in a celebrating tone, as I looked at her, confusingly, tilting my head onto the side.

"You were out for like 3 hours! I mean, that is actually low for someone who fought the strongest student, but yes!" The nurse says, as she takes my hand and drags me towards the exit.

'Hold.. on.. I fought who..?!' 

I suddenly remembered what happened earlier; that sparring.. battle..

A sigh escaped my lips as I looked at the nurse, who still is dragging me towards the exit.

"It's night time, your friend; Ryujin is at your dorm right now if you're concerned about her." The nurse informs me, making me nod in response. Once we were at the exit the nurse looks at me, letting go of my hand.

"Careful next time, okay?" The nurse says while walking back, I looked at her, then grabbed her hand, making her stop abruptly.

"Sorry about the sudden action; may I please have your name?" I asked, while apologising to her, the nurse turns to look at me; making me drop her hand.

She smiled at me while bowing.

"Yeri, my name is Yeri." She says making me smile, the nurse then turns back and goes towards her station. I then walked back leaving the ER.

I took yet another deep breath and disappeared, reappearing inside a dorm; the lights were on, giving a dim glow, there were two beds, one was occupied by none other than Ryujin herself, who seems to be sleeping peacefully, snoring once or twice occasionally. 

I chuckled at her, and walked towards my bed, plopping my figure onto the soft mattress, cushioning my short fall.

I closed my eyes, I could feel my consciousness drift away, making my world turn black.

-

I could feel consciousness come back as I opened my eyes; groaning. I felt someone on top of me as I fully opened my eyes; seeing a familiar female looking at me straight in her eyes.

"Yah back. Took you long enough." Ryujin says as she scoffs, she stands up and sits on the edge of the bed, looking at me.

"How's your body?" She asks, earning a shrug from me.

"Doesn't hurt, or anything." I answered, making her nod in response, she looks at where the door is while heaving a sigh.

"I missed the fight.." Ryujin suddenly blurts out, making me laugh out loud. I sat up, smacking her shoulder, as she groans in pain, rubbing her shoulder.