Breaking the ice

Y/N's POV:
I was walking around the tomb in my armor sweating when I heard of a floor made completely of ice so I figured I would check it out.  I needed to cool off anyways but I enter I end up bumping into Cocytus.

Cocytus: H-hello Y/N, what brings you here?

He asked stuttering at the beginning.

Y/N: I'm sweating like a dumpling so I figured I would come here and cool off abit.

I said taking my armor off.

Cocytus: I see. Well it's pretty cold on this floor of you need to cool off.

He said as I sat against some ice sighing in relief.

Y/N: I was pretty impressed with your sword skills when we fought but how come you never take off your armor and helmet?

I ask not realizing that was apart of his body.

Cocytus: Thanks for the complement in my sword skills but this isn't armor it's my skin basically.

He said which honestly made me more curious about him.

Y/N: That's awesome I get you get all the girls.

I said but Cocytus looks down sadly.

Cocytus: N-no I sadly don't have the time to go out and find a mate.

Y/N: Honestly I don't have the best of luck with guys either. Most are just peeve who watch too much bad stuff online or are just jerks in general.

I said but Cocytus was confused abit.

Cocytus: Online? I'm sorry about the jerks. A woman like you should not be respected just for your strength but also your beauty.

He said which made me blush abit.

Y/N: Online is something I'll tell you about later but where I'm from honor is something my people no longer value or cherish.

I said which angers Cocytus.

Cocytus: How dare they! Any man or warrior should be put to death if they can't keep their honor!

Y/N: Trsut me you'd be slaughtering for days. Speaking of which I don't think Albedo likes me that much.

Cocytus: That's not surprising. Albedo has a bad habit of hating humans no matter how strong however I on the other hand will accept those who prove their worth.

He said as I smirk abit.

Y/N: Have I proven your worth?

I ask putting my hand on his as he blushes.

Cocytus: Y-yes.

He said looking away.

Y/N: I wanna show you something and I don't do this for just anyone.

I said as I whip out my sword aiming it at a huge block of ice.

Y/N: Leo style! Zodiac slash!

I shout as the illusion of a lion completely shatters the block of ice. Cocytus was very impressed.

Cocytus: That's amazing. It must have taken you years to master that technique.

He said, quietly clapping.

Y/N: That one wasn't too hard but the thirteenth one was the most difficult considering it uses the power of all 12 zodiacs and leaves me unable to use other sword skills for a while so it's my final gambit:

Cocytus: I see, that must be quite the skill to use.

Y/N: Oh it is and only one person has been able to block it.

Cocytus: And who would that be.

Y/N: Warrior Takemikazuchi.

Cocytus: I'm impressed the one who made me could only block such an attack.

Y/N: He could have killed me but he let me lived out of honor and I accepted his offer and it only inspired me to get stronger and I think that's why I recognize that katana it belonged to him didn't it.

Cocytus: It was a gift from my creator before he left for good.

Y/N: I thought I saw you use it during our fight.

Cocytus: I try not to use it in battle since it's a gift from my master. I only use it against the best opponents.

Y/N: I understand, well I better go find Ainz. Catch ya later Frostbite.

Cocytus: Yes, see you later.

I then left to go to Ainz since I know he had a mission he wanted me to go on today.

Y/N: You wanted to see me?

Ainz: Yes we are heading out for a bit there's a village that needs help.

Y/N: Understood sir.

Ainz: Just call me Ainz.

Y/N: As you wish.

I said as Ainz put on a special mask to not appear as a monster. We then arrive and saw some guards terrorizing two women.

Y/N: May I?

He nods as I behead one of the guards and he electrocuted the other as we turn to the two girls.

Ainz: Drink this.

Enri: B-blood?!

Y/N: It isn't blood. It's a healing potion. I promise it will help you.

She said drinking it and fully recovered. He then made a death knight and it worked differently here and ordered it to kill anyone wearing that armor before realizing his wording.

Y/N: You probably could have worded that better.

I said and he nodded in agreement before putting a protection spell on the two girls giving them goblin horns and we head to the village.