four

"I..."

"Kyungsoo," his mother's eyes were wide in shock. "What have you done?"

He glanced down to his bloody hands and back to his mother.

"I don't know... but he told me to make him bleed. He was annoying me, anyway."

He looked down at the lifeless corpse of their cat. It was the first time his family witnessed what he truly was... what he could do when he's annoyed.

He thought the voices left him, though he should've realized that they never did. They were simply suppressed, but then again he had always been a violent being wearing a mask of innocence.

-

"Dongyeon," he said to the hooded figure walking beside him. "We'll always be alone, won't we?" The figure was silent, then spoke.

"Yeah, but it's okay. I have you and you have me."

Kyungsoo nodded. "Right."

He met Dongyeon when he was in prison. He was surprised that he'd have a cellmate. It turns out that Dongyeon was also just like him, but the man was the embodiment of what Kyungsoo wanted to be. He was tall, witty, and also a great actor, though he was ignored by the wardens and the investigators but both of them didn't mind it.

Dongyeon pushed him into thinking that they deserved to die... since they all brought him pain and knew his secret. Dead man tell no tales was what he believed in.

Kill the people who knew, he said.

Kyungsoo managed to take down a former prisoner in his home. He knew the man, no one cared about him anyway so he was merely doing him a favor by not living. That man was only a waste of space; he'll be more useful as a cadaver.

"So, do you have any plans?" Dongyeon looked at the boy sitting in front of the television. It was a performance of the now 8-member group, the people he knew for the past 7 years. Kyungsoo shrugged.

"I heard Luhan and Kris will come back for the lawsuit," he told his friend. "Maybe... we'll pay them a little visit."

~~

[...Omg I'm so sorry for a super late update... I'm not a good author ;-;]