Freshmen-

Bakugo pov

"UA High huh. I walked in and it was fucking huge. Not as big as my di- "

"Hi Kacchan!" Deku said interrupting my thought. "Man, Im surprised your dumbass got into this school, nerd."

"Kacchan you called me dumb and a nerd in the same senten- ."
I punched him in the face and walked away. "Have a great day too.." Deku said weakly. God I have to make fucking new friends since those dickwads are too stupid to get into this school."

"I saw some kid with black kind of long hair talking to Mina. Probably shitty face pfft. I change my mind about this year being ass. Well for me at least. I don't need friends I'm too good for them anyways. I roll my eyes and walk over to them."

"HEY EXTRAS!" I yell out loud pulling on his backpack knocking him to the ground while Mina just stands there angrily. "hey~ I missed you shitty fac-."

"The guy turned and looked at me with his bright blue eyes filled with tears. "The hell you aren't kirishima, raccoon eyes where the fuck is he?!?" I asked in a annoyed tone

"He's gone you jerk." She says angrily while helping the random boy up. "Who is kirishima?" The boy asked wiping away his tears."

"He's my best friend.. but he moved away last year." Raccoon eyes said sadly."

"Gone?"

"Why?"

"Because of me....?"

"I stood there in silence zoning out. "Uh bakugo you there blasty?" Raccoon eyes says waving her hand in front of my face. "Shit I zoned out, where the hell did that emo kid go." I asked while rubbing my eyes. " don't know he's a junior and I asked him where my classes were." She said but then pushed me. "the hell pinky pie." I said furrowing my eyes brows."

"Well NOW I DONT KNOW WHERE MY CLASSES ARE BECAUSE YOU SCARED HIM OFF DUMBASS!" She said screaming in my face. I wiped her spit off of me. "that's tough." I said while walking away. Shit. Why do I miss him..."

SORRY ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER...

363 words