Prologue

"Lynn off me!" Caleb struggle.

"But I like it this position," Lynn grin. "And you love it too."

"Well, your heavy get off me," Caleb groaned. "Lynn."

Lynn smirked and pinned Caleb gripping his wrists. After ten years of being married, he still loves teasing him. And gets him angry, it's cute.

Lynn and Caleb are married and have beautiful kids, Faith, and Seth.

Faith is 14 with dark hair and stunning blue eyes, and Seth is 11, with dark hair and green eyes. He could easily be Calebs, son, except for the eyes.

They are both great kids. "Eww!" Lynn looked back, seeing Faither and Seth standing in the doorway. "Dad, that's just gross!" Faith wrinkles her nose. While Seth just stood their quietly. Seth doesn't talk much; he and Caleb wonder if it has to do with his abandonment.

Or perhaps he's just a quiet kid. Who instead stay calm and behave.

"Who said you could come into our room?" Lynn asked.

"Well, its raining and their thunder," Faith said. Lightning lit the room; it was nuts and loud.

Faith and Seth ran over and jumped on the bed with them.

"Whoa, hey, hey!" Lynn got pushed off his bed. "Aren't you two too old to be sleeping with us?"

"No, mommy said we could whenever there was a storm like this," Faith said, laying down next to Caleb. Caleb grin. Seth crawl in between them. He was attached to Caleb.

"Fine!" Lynn turned the lights off. He supposes no smooching tonight. Climbing into bed, he sighed. "This bed isn't big enough for the four of us."

"Than let's sleep on the carpet," Caleb said.

"Fine," Lynn groaned as Faith crawl over him. "Hey, careful where you step at."

Lynn groan.

Caleb only giggles.

So they ended up on the floor Lynn made sure to lay next to Caleb. It wasn't long before their kids fell asleep.

"Our daughter is going to start high school next week," Caleb said. "She's growing up."

"Yeah," now that Lynn thought about it. Growing up means she'll be developing into a young lady. And that means Faith we'll attract boys. "Nope, she isn't growing up. No way."

"Lynn, you can't prevent her from growing up," Caleb said.

"Caleb, boys, will be after her," Lynn said. "Boys, Caleb, boys," he groaned. "Do you not know how horny them brats get during that age if one of them gets to our daughter, I'll rip them baby makers out. More like I'll murder them and bury their body in our backyard!"

"Lynn, you're exaggerating," Caleb kissed him. "She can have a boyfriend, but once she's older until then, you can scare away all the boys."

"I'll be more than scaring them away," Lynn said. "Plus, there's one type of boy I'll be keeping away more. It's fine for her to be around nerds and geeks. My daughter will not date a bad boy or a jerk or anyone that falls into that category. I'll castrate them on the spot."

"Ha, look who's talking," Caleb flicked his nose. "Mr. Once, I was a bad boy."

"Baby, I'm still a bad boy," Lynn pulled Caleb closer. "A bad boy with a hotwife and two wonderful kids. I'm proud of what I got. And I'm never letting you all go, ever. You are my family."

"Of course," Caleb chuckled. "You're my bad boy, slash bully."

"Don't even remind me," Lynn said. "Those are memories I wish I could forget."