19

Percy landed in front of the building that she had been studying for the past week.
She had just finished the details over the past three days.

She nodded at Blackjack, and the loyal Pegasus took off.

She took Riptide out and ran into the shadows of the building.

She stopped when she saw her uncle fighting the Joker, and get knocked out.

The Joker's eyes flashed a deep red, black, and gold before her uncle fell.

She went over to her uncle carefully, to not get caught, and knelt by him.

"I'm sorry, Uncle Bruce, but I won't let them kill you too," Percy said. She vapor traveled him home quickly, before getting back. She tucked behind a stack of boxes in the room that she had remembered seeing in a dream, and watched the scene in front of her

Her cousins were a bit beat up, chained up. The dagger she gave Jason was thrown across the room.

"Where did you get that dagger, anyway, Red Hood?" Dick asked.

"Why was that the only thing hurting those things?" Tim asked.

"He probably got it from a certain demigoddess, am I right?" Joker asked, walking back in the room.

Jason didn't say anything.

"What do you mean demigoddess?" Dick asked.

"You already know what I'm talking about. But we're just waiting for a guest, then we can get this started," Joker said, then he walked out of the room laughing hysterically.

Percy moved over to the dagger and picked it up. Then she made her way to her hiding spot again.

The four boys were busy arguing about how to get out, when they heard a shout.

"HE WAS UNCONSCIOUS, FIND HIM," Joker screamed.

He stormed back into the room and looked at the four still tied up, "where is she?"

"Who?" Dick asked.

"Persephone Jackson, where is she. She's bound to be here by now, if I can't find her mortal uncle," Joker said.

"Tch, and you aren't mortal?" Damian asked.

Joker grinned at the boy, and his eyes flashed that red, black, and gold color, "you tell me."

He stormed out of the room, leaving the group alone again.

"What's going on here?" Tim asked.

"Hey, Hood. Where's your knife?" Tim asked, looking at the area the knife had laid.

Percy made her way over and tucked the knife back in Jason's hand, before removing all of their bindings.

"Let's move," Percy said, after they were all stable on their feet.

"What are you doing here?" Dick asked.

"Keeping you guys alive. Now, move it," Percy said, motioning to the door.

Jason nodded, and started to walk quickly and quietly.

"What's the plan?" Tim asked, as they all started walking.

"Get you guys out of here. Mortals don't deal with this stuff, and I'm not going to have the added concern of keeping you guys alive while I fight a primordial," Percy said.

"And the other monsters?" Dick asked.

It was just their luck that the Minotaur found them at that moment.