A Mouthful - Leviathan x Reader

To be honest, I never thought Levi and I would end up like this.

Leviathan was always very anxious, constantly being flustered at the slightest moment of affection. I loved seeing him squirm whenever I'd give him little pecks and touched him.
But one day, Levi said something surprising;

"(Y/N), uhm... While I gaming, could you.. Um... Put my c-cock in your mouth..?" His face was flushed and his eyes darted around the room like a rabid cat. Obviously, I didn't hear that correctly, no way Levi would ask something like that. "Sorry say that again?" I asked, seriously unsure of if what I heard was a trick or my mind or not.

"Don't make me say it again, please! It's already embarrassing enough..." The two hands of the demon reached up and covered his visage. "I don't need you to s-suck it or anything, just, you know..."

I never thought I would hear the Leviathan ask me to do something so... Lewd. It's more something I'd expect from Asmodeus.

Levi soothed his arms, "I-I just want to feel that you're my partner during my gaming session."
Well, it couldn't hurt, could it? "Alright, I'll do it."
He smiled, "O-Okay! I l-love y-you." An embarrassed look spread on his face when he said that. "I love you too, Levi." I gave him a smile.

Soon, I was sitting on the floor next to Levi's gaming chair, and his cock was in my mouth. Honestly, it was turning me on, a lot, and Levi was as hard as a rock. He squirmed around, trying to focus on his game, but it was very difficult.
My fingers traveled to my own dick. I jerked off slowly, panting lightly. Levi quickly looked toward me, his face a deep red. "W-what are you doing?" He covered his mouth and avoided eye contact. "S-Stop, I'm trying to focus, an-and when you do that there's no way I can..."

"Iwm not booin anwiffin" I said sarcastically. He glared at me, "You-You're lying now!"
His warm cock twitched in my mouth, my saliva dripping down it. "Mm-Mm." I gave him a slight smile.

"Ngh- Stop it! I'm trying to finish this g-game and you're di-distracting me!"
I mocked him with my free hand, giving him a cheeky grin. "Watnm we" I unzipped my pants, exposing myself openly. "H-Hey! Yo-you're gonna make me- Hah- N-never mind, but stop!"

I wasn't doing anything, that's true! His cock was merely warming up in my mouth, nothing else. What I do with my body is my business!

I hummed playfully, Levi jumped, he glared at me one last time before trying to finish his game.

My cock twitched in my hand, almost ready to spurt. I moaned Levi's name, and his whole body was turning red. His dick was still hard, about to burst.
"Wewi- Mmm~ Iwm avoub to cuwm-"
He nodded shakily, "Me-Me too. Agh-"

If he came, that was entirely his fault. I hope he knows that, a smirk spread across my face as a salty substance filled my mouth. Levi's head tilted back, he covered his eyes and yelped a moan.

I released all over his gaming chair and floor. I removed my mouth from his cock, "Oops, looks like I made a mess."
Levi avoided looking, "I-I'll clean it... D-Don't worry."
I gave him a smile, looking up at him. "Thank you, Lev-ie~"

Getting off the floor, I gave him a small kiss before going to get back to my neat self.