episode 6 - angeline

SLTS:
*everyone's in the gym*
jojo: all righty. thank you all for showing up today. hang on, we're missing dusty?
spider: yeah, he's not coming.
jojo: well, i saw him this morning. he should be here. so, uh, we're going to be playing a game called stuck in the mud. you might be familiar with it. if you get tagged, your stuck and you can't move again unless someone else crawls between your legs and sets you free.
jaz: ok, why?
jojo: because why not? it could be fun. amerie, your "it". if amerie manages to get you all stuck in the next five minutes, i think i'll give her, i don't know, 20 bucks. ok, laps, let's go.
ant: miss, uh, we're not dressed to sweat.
jojo: well, i don't care what your dressed for. your all gonna start running now, or you'll be running after school. your choice.
*everyone starts doing laps*
*everyone starts playing the game now*
jojo: ok, new rule anyone wearing a checkered shirt is not automatically stuck for the rest of the game.
spider:. what the hell, you can't just change the rules.
joho: well actually yeah i can. now anyone wearing blue is also stuck. and anyone wearing a watch.
jaz: spider!
jojo: that means you, spencer.
spider: that's not fair
jojo: well fairness is irrelevant. your stuck in the mud or your on double detention. all right. good hustle, amerie. twenty dollars, as promised.
amerie: thank you!
jaz: you can't make us play a game and then change the rules every ten seconds, miss.
jojo: right. so, you all agreed to play the same game, but someone, me, decides to change the rules. does that feel fair?
ant: no
jojo: but you still kept playing.
spider: yeah, because you told us that we'd all get detention and you promised amerie 20 bucks. it was rigged.
jojo: so this brings us to the point of todays exercise. i want you to start thinking about this unfair powers balance. about other times something like this might happen in life. you know, a boyfriend who decides what they're partner-
spider: oh yeah, here comes the man bashing. you wanna know what is unfair? the fact that this entire school is out to get anyone with a pair of nuts between they're legs.
jojo: ok, that is completely untrue.
spider: so i get detention for looking the wrong way, but harper gets a pat on the back for publicly shitting on dusty. you wonder why he doesn't rock up.
jojo: hey, look around, spencer. no one's feeling sorry for you or dusty because you aren't the victims here and i really don't think your convincing anyone that you are. anyway...
spider: fucking feminazis, man.
jojo: sorry, what did you just say?
spider: i said this is bullshit!
jojo: get out of my class!
*he leaves*
jojo: um... ok, we'll pick this up next week.

at ameries party:
*you and ant are making out on the couch 😉*
*harper comes up to you guys*
harper: hey do you know where amerie is?
jaz: having s*x with dusty in her room.
*she grabs a cake*
*she goes to ameries room and throws the cake on them*
harper: stop!
amerie: harper! what the actual fuck is wrong with you?!
harper: i tried to call you, but you didn't answer.
amerie: you broken harper.
harper: go wank yourselves off somewhere else. not you. this is serious.
*everyone is outside chanting "jump"*
*malakai is on the roof about to jump into the pool*
malakai: should i jump? am i gonna make it?
missy: get down, malakai!
ant: oi, bro, use the trampoline.
jaz: ant!
malakai: move, to the right.
amerie: what are you doing?!
malakai: why did you even invite me, amerie? you made me bring twister. you ignored me all night.
*everyone saying "jump"*
amerie: don't. fucking stop. malakai!
*missys brother grabs malakai*
*inside*
missy: your all fucked in the head. every single one of you.
*they leave*
spider: yo, this sucks balls. wanna go back to yours?
ant: oh, i'm going to jaz's.
spider: seriously?
jaz: yeah. piss off, spider.

the next day:
woodsy: amerie! come with me.
*they leave*
*your infront of classroom 5D and darren and quinni come in*
darren: who got murked?
*you three go in and see what it says on the table*
jaz: holy shit.
*jojo comes in and sees*
jojo: what?