ཫ𐰌𓇽 Cԋαρƚҽɾ Eιɠԋƚ 𓇽𐰌ཀ

Shadow was unpacking some of the clothes, he packed, he hung up his jacket in the closet, his wallet dropping onto the floor, he picks it up and pulls out a photo of him and Sonic on just sitting outside, he looks at the photo in disgust, at the time he let Sonic go because he still had feelings for him, after a year he went searching for the vampire, but didn't find any signed of him so he assumed the worst to him, he still can't forgive himself for kicking Sonic out of the village to his own death, of starvation. Not that hunting Vampires had been any easier the bloodthirsty creatures had been good at hiding themselves, he takes the photo he ran his thumb over Sonic's face, he just rips the photo in half. He opens the door to his room, to be greeted with Rouge.

"Hey Hun, Miles and I are going to stop by the Temple, the kid said he's been some readings inside the place, maybe a Monster is hiding out in there" Rouge said.

"When are we going?" Shadow asked.

"At Night, so you have some time to grump around before I make dinner" Rouge added as she turns to leaves.

Shadow only folded his arms, rolling his eyes but it does give him some time to load up some weapons, after all they don't know what they are going up against.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Sonic pulls the purple emerald out of the door, to close the gateway to the Demon Realm, he pulls the black bag over to put the emerald inside, his husband told him to be careful in the realm, cause of the hunters, he was just going to collect some blood pouches...his ear twitches when he heard the temple door open, and he quickly darted to the shadows, he saw Miles, who was holding a device in his hands, Rouge that had silver tip arrows attached to her back, and a bow. And Shadow.

"I was right...there is a Monster here" Miles said as he looks around "Thats strange the tracker said that it's in this room..."

Sonic froze, when he heard the words tracker, he just started to walking out of the room, before he made a run for it, his footsteps echoing in the temple, "After it!" Shadow hissed, as he filled after, Rouge flew after Shadow, and Miles speed off after them.

Sonic was trying to lose the hunters, the vampire lets out a small hiss when his leg was hit with an arrow causing the the skin to burn in agony from the silver tip, the azure vampire whimpered. The hood covering his face, he was trying to pull the arrow out of his leg. "I wouldn't do that if I was you..." Rouge giggle.

"Now lets see what kind of creature y-S-Sonic!" Shadow responded pulling the cloak off of the body. Shadow looked surprised, to see that the blue hedgehog had survived after he forced the vampire to leave.

Sonic whimpers and crawls back afraid of the hunters. "Tsk...I'm surprised you managed to brainwash the whole village to thinking that your not a Vampire"

"I...n-no...I've b-AHHH!!" Sonic screamed when the arrow was pulled his leg. Shadow roughly grabbed a hold of Sonic's arm and pulling him out of the temple, the vampire was whimpering and looked like he was about to cry. He just started to pray in hope that the Lords were hear him.