≡;- ꒰ 𝙁𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏°꒱

No song placement

Not edited

"Are you guys ready or are you just going to keep talking?" I asked Aaliyah along with static and timberland as I had my headphone resting on my head.

"You still mad G ditched you for that rapper girl."

"The bitch is ugly but you can start with this music instead of putting my business out."

"She mad ass fuck." Timberland laughed along with the rest of the two as they all eyed me in the booth. "That's not nice.." Static preached getting Aaliyah and gin to stop bullying me. This was happening so often every time I was coming around. They would pick on me like this because they knew I was mad about it this was just a way of humbling me

"You got no man, you gaining weight and now you think bullying me into giving you a music career is going to solve it."

"Well damn you don't have to fucking be here if you don't want to!" I snapped making Aaliyah whose laugh started fading stop. I don't know why she was laughing out of all people but all I did know was that she didn't mind me being humbled at all. From what I so-called put her through, even after the bomb sex, she still treated me as if I even do kill her dog. But in reality, I think she was laughing up a storm because she knew Elgin was out of the picture well for now since we weren't talking after he got with that girl. She was just happy that I couldn't use him anymore.

"Whatever."

They all laughed once more as they saw a numb look on my face. Or a pissed-off one either way I was flipping through it. I blinked my eyes up from the large glass to my feet.

"She can joke on everyone in this room all day but once we do it back. She becomes all sad." Aaliyah said making me glare at her behind this large screen. But my glare softened into a genuine frown when I had does dame negative thoughts in my mind. Why did missy tell me doing work and writing with them would distract me, at times I think melissa set me up just like she set me up on that day with my father. Yeah. Him. I still couldn't get him out of negative thoughts. From the day I saw him up until this moment. He just stood there. Hell, I wasn't even upset about Elgin or him moving on, I wasn't upset about them making fun of me for it, no, I was upset simply because of my father. That's it. Right now it was taking a lot in me. I wasn't in the mood.

"Can you start the music please?" I asked again hoping they would stop and take this seriously. Timberland caught that I wasn't laughing and went on to turn on the music. "Track 2.."

"You know what fucking track! Shut up!" I yelled to him making Aaliyah and static laugh at the whole thing. I rolled my eyed as I then calmed myself.

Soon their voice was muted from the glass as the music of the track filled my ears. This song was something I wrote. But no one heard but timberland, he read over and thought it was a good song but it needed work.