::Chapter Two::

~Zoya's POV~

"Save. Me." Shouted Maddy, Bursting into our cabin which consisted of Priyanka, I and the boys.

"The stuffed animals captured me." She squealed and hopped around, and we saw her ankles had toys clung onto them, wound by string.

"Shut up and take off the string." Eric said and she huffed and flung herself onto the bed, before chucking the string at Foresters face, which landed perfectly on his nose before bouncing off.

"That failed." Maddy commented before jumping on her bed. Actually jumping. Surprisingly, it didn't break. It squeaked though.

"Maddy, How about you sit down and read a book or something?" I suggested, trying to make my crazy friend be normal for once.

"Can't.read! Must. Eat. candy." Then she ran out of the cabin, screaming out Jason's name. Her and Jason are close, and Jason finds Maddy an interesting young girl, and often gives her sweets or ice-cream.

"She's weird." Sebastian said.

"A little bit more then weird," James said.

~Maddy's POV~

"Jason!" I shouted and bounced into his office and took a seat cross-legged on the floor, making Jason chuckle.

"Maddy, there is a chair right there," He said, Indicating to the chair in front of me, "yet you choose to sit on the floor? You are one of a kind,"

"I'm unusual. I like it that way!" I said grinning.

"I suppose you want something to eat don't you?" He asked, pretending not be grumpy.

"Maybe," I replied, batting my eyelashes. He groaned and walked off, before coming back with a bar of chocolate.

"Will you stop annoying me?" He asked, and I replied with a 'yes' so he gave it to me so I hugged Jason and ran off, no idea where too. I landed up in the boys cabin. So I then laid on the floor. Eating my chocolate. Soon, Forester walked in.

"Uh, What are you doing sleeping on the floor?" he asked and I sat up.

"Eating chocolate and relaxing. That's about it," I replied, shrugging, and stood up, waved and walked out, back into my own cabin, still munching on my chocolate.

"Why have you got chocolate?" Zoya asked me, sighing. "It's not good when you eat sweet stuff, because you get sugar high, then hell breaks loose,"

I grinned. I like being sugar-high. it's fun. And I can do stupid things and blame it on me being high on sugar. I wonder if you can get high off water? Probably not. Waters to boring.

"I'm hungry. Wait, no I'm not, I'm already eating,"

"Weird child." That was priyanka.

"WHo says I'm a child?" I question her, waggling my feet on my bet and making zoya's pillow move, I don't know how It got there.

"Well, Are you a old man?"

"yes."

Then I walked out. And fell over. And now I'm in the thing that they call a hospital. It's not really hospital. It's just a bed. People are crowding me. I feel loved. Wait, I always do.

"Maggie?" I ask. The nurse is called Maggie, she's nice.

"Yes child?"

"Why am I in here for a simple fracture."

"I need to check it and I dare say you won't be able to walk on it for the next few hours."

"She won't live doing that!" Sebastian commented and I grinned and nodded.

"Exactly,"

"Well do try," She sighed, and rubbed some cream on my bed. I don't know what for. Some medical thing.

"Ok, see ya later!" I said, as soon as Maggie left the room, and stood up and rushed out of the room, not caring about my ankle. I ignored the protests of people and started to skip to some random place. I ended up on a tire swing. I don't know where I am, so I might as well get more lost seeming I'm already lost.

I ended up getting found. Now I'm laying in my own bed. They tied me to the bed cause I kept trying to escape. They're so mean.

"Sebastian!" I called out and he walked over.

"Your a goldfish." I commented, before falling asleep.