Pink hair and Toffee

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Staring out the window I let the sweet spring wind brush against my cheek and into the chaotic classroom. Seats were being bagged and everyone was catching up with their friends. Sighing I looked back at the door. Typical Remi and Yua being late, I wasn't even surprised at this point. Suddenly the door gently opened and in walked a tall, pink-haired boy.

My eyes were taken aback. He had the same soft kind of aura that I had fallen in love with last year. Smiling at his new classmates he walked over to ME?! Well, technically he walked over to our friend Haruki who I was talking to. I gulped trying to look away but my eyes were glued. Dropping his bag on the table next to me he gave me a small nod

"Hi um.. I'll be sitting next to you for this year, I hope we can get along!"

I blinked. D-Did he just talk to me?! "Y-yeah, let's be friends!

"Sure!" He said smiling as I saw Haruki smirk at me from behind.

Right then and there Y/N passed out from his cuteness while jumping out the window from her own cringyness. JUST KIDDING I WOULD NEVER-

But anyways now red as a beetroot from his adorable smile I was about to look back out the window when suddenly the door slammed open and two girls collapsed into the classroom.

"Y-Y/N... I brought us o-onigiri!" Groaned a pink-haired girl basically steaming from her head. "Jeez, what happened?" I yelped as I stumbled out of my chair and hoisted her up. "Y-Yua said that if we get caught eating in class sensei will cut your hair! So we both made a dash for it so we can eat our onigiri before class." Rolling my eyes I glanced at Yua who gave me a sheepish grin

"I was reaaaally hungry okay!' Picking up Remi's bag which had been thrown across the classroom I went back to my table so we could eat together. Looking around to see if Yanagi-Kun was there I was kind of disappointed to see he had left. I was glad though Remi and Yua would have surely made a huge scene. Yeah no, they would totally ruin any chance I had. My heart still racing from our little conversation before I stared out the window as the others settled down. Suddenly I saw a flash of pink in the courtyard, blinking I tried to get a better look when I felt something fly past my cheek and out the window.

"NOOOO MY LIMITED EDITION HELLO KITTY TOFFEE" Screamed Yua as she scrambled to the window. Giggling I watched her run out of the classroom as she raced down to the courtyard. "WAIT FOR MEEEE" Yelped Remi and she also sprinted out the door almost knocking me out the window in the process

"Hey, I'll come too!" I said grinning as I chased after them. Feeling the spring wind blow through my hair once again my head began to fill with made-up scenarios when suddenly I felt the start of the staircase at my feet.

I was going way too fast to stop.

Terrified I closed my eyes tightly knowing I would definitely trip when suddenly I felt a hand grab my wrist and yank me back. Tripping over the metal strips on the edge I felt myself crash into someone. "Oh my gosh-" I yelped muffled by the person's sweater "I am so sorr-" I froze looking up at the person. 'EAKKK NOOOOOOOO' A soft face looked back at me concerningly 'OF ALL PEOPLEEEEE'

"Are you alright?" He asked curiously letting go of my wrist "Uhm yeah I-I'm ok" I whispered quietly looking down at my shoes. "You've gotta be more careful um was it Y/N-san?" EEEK HE KNOWS MY NAME!!! Nodding aggressively I appoligized quickly trying not to show him my blushing face. "Oh, by the way, is this yours,?" he asked pulling out a toffee "It fell on my head when I was outside." Blinking I stared at the toffee on his outstretched hand

"Oh yeah that's Yua-chan's, I'll give it to her later," I said smiling. He handed it over just as the bell rang. "Wait!" I yelled as he began to walk away. "Um thank you!" I mumbled. Smiling he just nodded at me once again and walked back to class.

Suddenly I let out a huge sigh. Turns out I had been holding my breath the entire time. "Woah you made quite the scene didn't ya?" Asked a voice from behind snatching the toffee from my hand. "I know righhht that was so cool of Yanagi-kun though!" squealed Remi. Nodding I listened to them ramble all the way to class until we saw the teacher ahead of us "EEEP WERE GONNA BE LATEEEE" Yelled Yua as she grabbed our hands and hauled us to class. Out of breath the 3 of us staggered into class just in time. I tottered over to my seat still dizzy when I saw Haruki snickering at me from the corner of my eye, poking my tongue at him I sat down trying to avoid Yanagi's gaze. At least you couldn't tell I was blushing from all the running because believe me, I was red as a beetroot...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Haruki Yato - Age 17, Birthday is on the 15th of June, really cheerful and goofy, kind, a little bit of a bad boy/ class clown, friends with Y/N since middle school and friends with Yanagi since they started highschool, class 3-6.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi everyoneeeee~ So it's currently 12:14 am for me and I'm supposed to be asleep but I had to get this chapter released! It was sooo fun to right hope u...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi everyoneeeee~ So it's currently 12:14 am for me and I'm supposed to be asleep but I had to get this chapter released! It was sooo fun to right hope u like it! Sorry that it took a while but damn 1000+ words TvT Ill try to update soon since I have an idea for the next chapter >:D

Have a nice day!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------