Arylie one shot Partner in Crime

Imlie is highly regretting to take the decision of taking care of Aparna. She is irritated by Aditya's taunt Malini's complaint and others trying to reunite her & Aditya inspite of being him married to his pregnant wife.
Mostly she is missing her ABP , Her Akkadbagga . She is confused though why . It's not even a day and she is feeling like missing a huge part of her heart . It's not her home. Her home is with her kakima Arpita didi & her grumpy boss Babu . Though she owns this house now but still .

Irritatedly Imlie tried to make everyone's breakfast . Sundar was helping her. Everyone was on the dining table. Sundar was serving everyone.  Imlie was sitting with her laptop pretending to work. Nobody cared to call her for breakfast.

Suddenly a bell rang Rupi went to open the door.

They saw Aryan is standing with Narmada and Arpita. He holds two packages.

Narmada: hello How is Aparnaji? We are here to meet her and handover the medicine.

Rupi: aiye na Aunty. Sab andar hai.( Come in Aunty everyone is inside.)

Rupi: Imlie dekh Narmada aunty aayi hai! ( Imlie see Narmada aunty is here)

Imlie looked up from the same position she was sitting. Her heart immediately skipped a beat . She saw The man with his strong aura standing in front of her with His mother and sister. His black suit fitted so perfectly like his second skin defining his curves and muscles. His perfectly trimmed beard chiseled jawline scarred eyebrow creating havoc in her belly. She missed him so much that she couldn't control herself but Ran towards him.
She started complaining like a kid in a childlike voice .

Imlie: tohka itna gussa awat hai ke ek hi jhatke mein paraya kar dis ho? Ek phone nahi ek message nahi. Itna akkad kahe ko? ( You're this much angry that you drove me away from you? No call no message . Why this much ego? )

Arpita: kyun re Unb? Ye kya hai? ( What is this unb? )

Imlie in same tone: dekhiye na Arpita didi kal se akkad dikhawat hai!  Call cut kar deta hai busy bolke . Message ka reply nahi dewat hai. Aap hi bolo kuch.  ( See na Arpita didi since yesterday he is showing his ego . Cutting the call by saying I'm busy. No reply to the messages.)
She pouted like a kid .

Aryan realised his junglee is going to make him kill by his sister.

He replied hurriedly: Nothing like that di. I was actually busy in the meeting.

Imlie: in the 1 a.m night? As much as I remember you didn't had any international meeting yesterday. So is it personal?

She felt a pang of jealousy by imaging Aryan with another girl.

Aryan: what no! You come with me!

He dragged Imlie with him in a room Which she showed him.

Aryan: what the hell was that? Junglee kahin ki!

She couldn't control herself but hugged him tightly .

For a once he thought he will not be able to breath.

Imlie started speaking: Hum tohka missiyawat hai! ( I miss you!)
I don't care of I'm crossing my limits but I need you. Please.

Aryan: then why are you here? Let's go back to our house. It's not your home. Why do you want to Disclose Malini for this family.

Imlie: I'm doing this for myself . I'm doing this for my dadda! I always get punishment when I'm not at fault. I just want to do this for my heart. This is the only way to get closure from my past and move on and prove my dadda innocent.

Aryan: will you let me be a part of your new journey?

Imlie: you're my partner in crime . We are 50-50 partner. You will help me to Disclose Malini's deeds?

Aryan: Yes . If it's the only way to get rid of your past then yes I'm. But remember after this you're all mine.

Imlie: I'm already yours don't you get it?

Aryan smiled at his junglee and kissed her forehead. She hugged him more tightly than ever. He gathered her in his chest. Like she gathered his broken pieces of life in her heart .

Aditya was watching from the outside but not able to taunt them. Because he saw the reason Imlie has chosen Aryan over him.  He gave Imlie for  what she faught in her whole life. Respect equality and trust.

Aryan is completely Imlie's there is no conflict among them. She claims him and he accepts the claim.

He is her partner in crime. Even in silly things he helps her supports her .
That's all imlie asked for .

He silently went away with a broken heart. Not because he loved Imlie because a man showed mirror to his egoistic reality and crushed his all egos.

Here two love birds forgot their surroundings and lost in to eachother.