Julia♡ pt 4

A whole year passed. It was my 17 birthday. It was winter. I love winter.

I woke up as i heard something in the kitchen. Got up. And came to look.

SUPRISEE!!!- Noah,Loui and Millie were holding a cake as saying that.

Aww guys i love you - i came to hug them.
_________________________________________

I put on a  coat and some warm boots and we went to school.

Im glad i have friends like that- i said.

We love you Julia- Millie said smiling.

I smiled and we got our ways to different classes.

After school me and Noah went to my doorm. No one was there so it was time..

I kissed noah as he was unbuttoning my school shirt.

"Wait for me baby"- i said as i went to the bathroom.

I got all naked and put on some lipstick. I was soo ready to have sex.

"Come here my lo- i said that as i saw Louis on his bed. NOT NOAH?

"AHHH LOUI what are you doing here?!- i said as i covered my body with the door.

"Sitting? I just came from school? Wdym.. where's Noah? Wait did yall have-

"Noo!! I mean.. we were suppose to but i guess he left me. What a jerk!

I was dressing up in the bathroom as tears slowly came out..

I cam out of the bathroom.. And stormed out of the doorm. I was too embarrassed to speak to Loui..

I knocked on Noahs doorm. SO MANY TIMEESS. as i heard some sounds.. weird ones.. fuck it!

"Noah.."- i said tearing up after seeing him kissing another girl...

"Julia! No!"- Noah tried to catch me but i looked the dorm.

"What's wrong? Did Noah hurt u? TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!" - Loui said

"He cheated Loui.. He did..."

"IM GONNA KILL HIM."- Loui said

"No Loui! Pls just stay here i need some support!"- i said

He hugged me and i fell asleep...

_________________________________________

Couple of days passed. I was still verry depressed.. But Millie and Loui.. they just couldn't stop making me happy again. Millie didn't speak to Noah same as i didn't too. She made me happy.

I didn't feel like going to school for days. But today feels like i can't just give up. I can't. So i did. I felt like i was reborn. Felt like it was the old me. The baddas one.

After school i knew that i needed a makeover. So first i went to get my hair done. I wanted to shorten it abit and get curtain bangs. It looked amazing. Next i went to get my lashes done, also my nails.

I also went to the mall to get some very new clothes. I needed to try a new style. So i went with what do u call it? Eh it will be the baddas one haha.

I cam back to my dorm. I saw Loui, Millie and Noah all sitting together?

"What are u doing here u cheating ass"- i shouted.

"Julia i feel teribly sorry for what i did. I really think that u can't forgive me. But i just want to explain. As u went to the bathroom i got a  call. A call from someone i didn't know. It said to go in my dorm. I thought it was an emergency so i went with it. I know.. i shouldn't have left u alone. But as i went into my dorm i saw a girl. She went to me and immediately kissed me. I just went with it. I don't know what was on my mind that day. Im really sorry Julia.. I really am." Noah explained.

"Noah.. u really hurt me. And i don't know if im ever gonna truly forgive u. I will never gonna be you're girlfriend ever again. I think all that is now. I think we can be strangers. Im sorry but im also not. U don't deserve me and i don't deserve u. Let it be as we never ever met again."-i said.

Noah left crying.

"Guys what the fuck? So are u forgiving him now? For fucking cheating? I swear to god i will never speak to him again. And Millie. I didn't expect this from you. Now get out Mills"- i said

"But jul-" Millie said.

"Get out!"- i shouted.

She got up and left.

"And u Loui?" - i spoke.

"Me i did nothing? I was mad at him the whole time. It was Millie who tought of it. I swear. Hes a bitch and so is Millie. I know she's onto something. I know it and i don't know how to let her go. Im too inlove to do that..."- Louis said.

" i understand loui.. It's a lot to take in. I'm sorry. Let's just go to sleep." - i said as i went to bed and so did he.

_________________________________________

It was the next day. Loui was like the best person!

"What are u on Loui?- i laughed.

"Last night i texted with Millie. She broke up with me. I never ever felt happier before! I wanted to get her off!- he said

"Well good for u Loui! Wanna celebrate and go to the cafe nearby?"- i smiled

"Always for it!" - he said as we both went off for food!.
_________________________________________

Yeah.. you may think my birthday was horrible. But with my best friend Loui! Nothing is horrible. Is he my friend? Or is he still my enemie? Well i don't think so!