Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Reunion

    Li Yang continued to snow for half a month, and it was frozen again.

    Now, Ke Ran is already thirteen and a half years old.

    So far, she has completed the training of the body, and she has successfully reached the completion of the Taoist period not long ago. In terms of planting, she has successfully learned about the living habits and medicinal treatment methods of 300 kinds of spiritual herbs, and has read dozens of spiritual herbs. aspects of books.

    In half a year, she will go to Biquan Sect.

    Dad said that his old friend was the deacon of the planting department in Biquanzong, and she would definitely get the care of this uncle in the past.

    There was someone in the court who was good at being an official, and Ke Ran happily agreed.

    Biquan Sect said that it was relatively close to Liyang, but it was actually one or two thousand miles away.

    What Daddy meant, I recently asked a friend to help me see the mountains, and then the family of three left Liyang to see the scenery along the way, and it would be good to visit Biquan Sect.

    Because I have to stop and go, I mainly bring Ke Ran to see the world.

    So it's a four-month itinerary.

    Therefore, recently, the family has been packing various things and settling household affairs in various places.

    Ke Ran also prepared to harvest all the spirit grasses planted in the planting garden one after another, and then stopped planting them again.

    The planting garden will also be closed later. After all, my parents have been spending a lot of spirit stones for her garden.

    It can be said that this is a gold swallowing beast.

    For this garden, the coffins of my parents were probably taken out. Just like the parents of later generations who desperately send their children to a good school, no matter how much money they have, they are willing to invest in it, just hoping that their children will become talents.

    In short, her parents have really sacrificed a lot for her.

    Ke Ran was very grateful and felt very warm. She made up her mind that after entering the sect, she must work hard to learn planting knowledge, and then practice hard, strive for independence one day, make a lot of money, and let her parents live a good life as soon as possible.

    Today is the harvesting period of the last piece of spiritual grass, Tianhe root, in the planting garden.

    Sky Crane Root is one of the main medicines among the Travertine pills swallowed by the disciples in the first-level refining stage of self-cultivation. This kind of Lingzhi likes hot and fertile soil, and the growth period is longer than that of the general refining period, so it is finally harvested.

    Ke Ran opened the door of the planting garden, and the warm and humid indoor air rushed toward her. She quickly took off her big sweater.

    Then he lifted up the corner of his skirt and tucked it into the waistband, tied the cuffs, and started harvesting.

    She has planted Tianhe roots for the third time, so she is very familiar with them. After pulling out the roots, she can also rank them according to their pros and cons and put them into three small baskets in front of her.

    Just as she was working carefully, she felt the cold wind blowing from behind her.

    She thought the door was blown open by the cold wind.