"My Little Maid"💙

At Night Ninja's Mansion
At the living room

Niko: finally.....I'm done cleaning up....
Nika: lil br-....pfft! What's with the outfit?
Niko: Oh it's nothing.....Mother just want me to wear this maid outfit fo-
Nika: Oh btw, Connor's here
Niko: what?!
Connor: Hi Nik-........omy.....
Niko: Big Sizzy...... Please tell Mother I have finished cleaning and.....(sigh)and me and C-
Nika: No need to explain, I know what's going on😏
Niko: g....
Nika: Well gotta go, byeeeeeee~

As Niko's big sister left, Connor walk towards Niko and grabs him by the waist and said

Connor: Look who's looking pretty today....(smiles)
Niko: lemme guess your gonna carry me on bridal style all the way to my room and f*ck me....
Connor: aww....you red my mind....

Connor picks up Niko in a bridal way and carries him all the way to his room and put him on his bed. Connor locks the door, locks every window and even lock the balcony door. Connor slowly walks back to the bed where he left a flustered ninja....

Connor: You look so pretty~.....I'm definitely the most luckiest lover in the world for having a sexy, pretty and adorable toy like you....

While Connor flirts on Niko, Connor licks Niko's ear all the way down to his neck and proceeds to bite his neck and put his one hand inside Niko's pants and starts rubbing his d*ck

Niko: ngh~
Connor: Don't hold it "My Little Maid"....
Niko: y-you little sh*t

As soon as Niko called Connor a sh*t, Connor felt even naughtier. Connor took off both of there pants and line up his member into Niko's hole and starts thrusting in and out as fast as he could....

Connor: Oh damn! Your so tight!
Niko: nggh~......
Connor: C-Can you just stop holding back? It's no fun you know?
Niko: Connor....
Connor: Connor who?
Niko: Master, p-please go harder....please my lord~
Connor: Finally....your ain't resisting it...... And ofcourse my sweet little maid~

Connor felt so satisfied after hearing Niko beg for the first time. As Niko kept moaning, Connor went even faster and harder than before as he warns Niko how close he is....

....

Connor: I-I'm c-close....
Niko: please gas me up....

Not even a second later, Connor cummed inside Niko as Niko let out a loud moan...

Niko: s-sh*t
Connor: I've never been this satisfied.....
Niko: p-please more.......mikmik....please more
Connor: M-Mikmik?(😳)
Niko: Mikmik~.....please more.....
Connor: ofcourse my little maid, anything just to make you feel good

Before Connor could pick up Niko to help him change his position....Niko's Mother whom opened the door using a key witnessing the two horny gays f*cking each other....

Niko's Mother: Niko! What in the hell you and your friend are doing?!
Niko: Ma-Mother, I can explain!
Niko's Mother: Oh isn't this lovely! You must be Connor! My son's future husband! Oh dear, sorry for such disturbance. Oh well, enjoy!(left, slams the door)

......

Connor: For a second there I thought she's gonna criticize us.....
Niko: My soul went to mars......

The End
Sorry if its short/bad
Sorry for my incorrect grammar/spellings

Thank you🐱 
(I know I said I will be posting a new chapter every Monday and today is Wednesday(here in my country). So sorry if it's late, I got so many assignments that's all. Thank you)