~4~

When they arrived at the park, Y/n was laughing at every little thing that passed by. Which did cause both Mina and Chaeyoung to smile and laugh a little.

They sat down on the bench after putting Y/n in the little sandbox. Mina sighed, "She's such a ray of sunshine"

Chaeyoung nodded but seemed distant, Mina grew concerned, but thought she was overdramatic.

Chaeyoung mumbled something, "She's won't be this way forever"

Mina caught her mumble and looked at her, "Why not?"

Chaeyoung, "The ones that are the happiest are the ones that hide the most. I know she's just a baby, but she will see how happy she makes other people, she'll hear others complain about other people. She will think no one will want to hear her, and close herself off."

Mina: "Where is this coming from?"

Chae: "I was like that Mina. I was always told I was the happiest person they've ever met. I smiled everyday, I made sure everyone was doing well. No one did that for me, until you guys, but i bottled up so many things. My bad days added up and my smile slowly went away. I became distant, I got depressed. My parents loved me, I had the best friends in my life. I had no reason to be sad, upset, depressed. So I kept it in"

Mina: "I never knew that"

Chae: "No one did...does. But I'm concerned she will do that"

Mina: "Come on, don't think that"

Chae: "Well...I mean-"

Mina: "No. Expressing her feelings and letting them be valid, that's what we have to teach. Don't let her think they aren't. You just have to change what happened and not let it happen to her"

Chae: "...You're right"

Mina: "How long have you felt like this"

Chae: "A long time, people say don't bottle things up because it will overflow soon. Well my bottle has a bucket catching the overflow, with a tub collecting that overflow and so on. I've gotten so good controlling my emotions. I put a front, and only the shower wall knows how I truly feel"

Mina: "Why did you never tell anyone"

Chae: "Nah, why burden you when I can be a burden to myself"

Mina: "I swear, imma kick your ass. That's a promise. You need to let it out, you'll feel so much better"

Chaeyoung laughed a bit, "I feel slightly better. I'll try to communicate better"

Mina: "When we put Y/n to sleep, we're all talking. I think it'll help us all, I won't target you. You just never know what anyone is going through"

Chaeyoung nodded and they let go of the conversation. Y/n continued to play in the sandbox, and later they all have fun together.

The end of the day came, the cars started to fill their packed driveway, and one by one they all came in, looking around for Y/n.

Chaeyoung laughed a bit as she turned around in the kitchen, "So I'm guessing you're looking for our child"

Jeong: "Yeah, where is she?"

Chaeyoung: "Happily coloring with Mina"

Tzuyu ran up to see what Chaeyoung was cooking before laughing, "Chae...."

Chaeyoung sighed, "I'm sorry, I know" she walked out of the room all defeated and sad. Y/n watched her Mama Chae speed past her, and was confused before laughing.

Momo: "Fucking stupid"

Mina covered Y/n's ears after that whole restaurant incident. Tzuyu ran to Y/n, picked her up and went to go find Chaeyoung.