Chapter Seven

Rosary's Pov
The walk back home felt almost awkward like. It left me lingered in thought the entire time Lestat was muttering to himself all the way back to the town home. By the arrival inside the gate, Lestat was leading me inside right past the foyer. My own startled sounded of what I could only describe as a whine left my lips feeling my face being cupped in the cold sensation staring into the eyes of only what I could describe as jealously, annoyance something that fit Louis a little all too well.

"Are you out of your mind? Like completely crazy has everything I told you constantly gone over that stupid head of yours Rosary? We can hear everything and I mean everything, I could hear his name on the wind in your mind." I stared up into his eyes, weakly muttering to overcome the look of disappointment.

"I'm sorry the fear of being alone just overcame me.. Who's my Lestat? Who's my Louis." I whispered in a saddened like tone watching the way his own eyes soften to look at me even more. A heavy sigh left his parted lips, before I felt his temple press onto my own in a tender like motion.

"Little miss.. As much as I wanted to leave the part of me that thought I liked woman behind me.. I know that isn't that case with you." He sighed out a small chuckle, his thumbs rubbing circles in my cheeks.

"Your Lestat and your Louis is me and him okay? A relationship between me and him is look down on. Adding you.. Is not the craziest thing." He snickered out a soft chuckle, causing me to stare in his eyes even more a small giggle leaving me feeling the red trickle of blood leaving the corners of my eyes.

"Are you guys sure?" I heard a quiet shushing mutter behind me, feeling a presence of another hands over rubbing at the back of my neck a couple times in place.

"I said what I said Rose okay? Louis and me are yours understand?" I leaned into Louis's touch seeing him smile down at me with a gentle tender like smile, watching the way he lowered his head down pressing his lips gingerly on my own.

I found my own hands gripping slightly at the sleeves of his shirt, melting into his embrace in one hold, relaxing throughout my nose pressing myself closer to him while he moved his lips against my own. He parted from the kiss with a small tap to my lips with a chuckle.

"You do need a bath though I can smell him all over you." I coughed out a harsh sounding laugh, hoping I didn't have to go into full details about tonight feeling Lestat had cupped at my face urging me closer to him, feeling him press his own lips hungrily against my own.

My fist found its way to grip at his suit almost falling over at the overwhelming sensation, moving my own with his deeply brushing my nose against his own. He pulled his head away. His sharp finger nail slightly rubbing under my chin.

"Take a bath my sweet Rose, it's your turn to sleep in my coffin. Yours is arriving tomorrow." He sent a downwards smile my way. Even if I didn't have the breath like I use to both kisses would have left me breathless. Not another word was said as I stumbled my way upstairs quickly, passing by Claudia's room. I peeked my head inside to see she was fast asleep in her pink coffin so anyone would guess.

You could hear the rapid scribbles of her pen across her diary. I found myself checking gently knocking on the wall, causing for her to squeak out a loud exclaim of shock.

"Make sure you get some rest Claudia." Her soft innocent like giggles were heard out through out the entire room, before she was exclaiming back to me with a giggle.

"Will do Rose you get some rest too!" I smiled at how carefree she could be, moving away from her bedroom to give her more space, I made my way into the bathroom, my hands pushing the door shut close behind my frame. It took a couple minutes of stripping the dress from my form. Before I was sitting emerged in the hot water of the bath with only my head peering above the water to stare at everything in front of me.

My life truly wasn't ever gonna be the same I fear. As much as I wanted it to be, nothing would ever be back the way it was. And I sadly was gonna have to be grown forever stuck at eighteen physically I'll see it, before long mentally my mind will catch up to my age.