Chapter 6

I woke up to someone tapping softly on my shoulder

"Mrs. Angelis dinner is ready and the master demands your presence" the voice I recognize as Dixie's says.

I slowly sat up on my bed and rubbed my tired eyes.

"What says the time?"I asked in a groggy voice.

"It is 5:15 ma'am" she says and I nod .

"Tell him I'll be right downstairs"I tell her as I get up and make my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Yes ma'am" I hear her say when I entered the bathroom.

I took a shower,rubbed some ice hot cream on my neck and went back into my room.

I put on some sweat pants and sweat shirt,tied my hair into a messy bun and went downstairs.

When I arrived to the dining area,I saw Dante busy on his phone and Isabella who was wearing only a robe eating.

Dante was in a white t-shirt and brown joggers,the shirt clung on his body which made him look hot and brought out all his muscles. He looked so yummy.

Get a grip Blaire! You don't like him!

I slowly approached the table,once I'm there,I pulled the chair two seats away from his and sat down.

"Took you long enough" I hear Isabella's voice says.

I look up only to meet with Dante's staring at me with anger. His eyes moved to my bruised neck and then he smirks.

This man is a sicko. I averted my eyes and politely thank the maid who served me my pasta.

I dig in immediately,I didn't realize how hungry I was.

"Hey babe, when will you go and meet my parents, they've been asking  of you lately. Mom is furious about your marriage and she demands an explanation. You know how she is"Isabella's soft voice asked.

See this is why I can't hate her, because she is soft spoken.She isn't the villain in this story,she is not those high sluts even with her fame as a model.

I get why Dante's fell for her.

"I'm sorry babe,but that have to wait. I'll be busy this entire month,with the new merging and schedule changing I don't think I'll see them anytime soon"Dante's speaks softly to her.

Wait he can speak that way,the man has two personalities.

I hear Isabella's soft okay before there was another awkward silence.

After dinner,the maids took all the plates back into the kitchen and brought desert.

"Be ready tomorrow, we'll be making our first public appearance as a couple. Do not embrass me. You'll only speak when I ask you to, also do something to cover up that bruise on your neck"I hear Dante's stern voice say to me and I  only nod.