Chapter 6

Lily's POV:

I couldn't even look at him in the eyes as I grab a hoodie and jeans. I wore them and headed out with a second glance at him. I go inside my Honda and drive down the road. I felt tears ball down my face as I cleaned them off in an instant.

I knew I shouldn't trust anyone. Not Lucia, and now not even my own friends. I can't even trust myself. I pound the steering wheel with my palm feeling the sting return to me.

I need something. I can't feel like this anymore. Not again. I drive down a road I thought I would never see again. Moderven club. I park on the parking spot and get off. I can see it's already dark, perfect now they wouldn't need to ask for ID. I walk past everyone and head in. I see a bar stand with a man serving drinks. I sit on the bar stool and wait for him to finish making the rest of the drinks.

I tap my fingers on the table waiting. ''Sorry about that, busy day today'' He says as he wipes his hands and arm showing a skeleton tattoo on his forearm.

''What can I get for you?'' He asks presses his hands on the table eyeing me. ''3 vodka shots''

''You look a bit too young to be asking for such an extreme request'' He laughed, and I didn't find it funny. ''You look a bit too young to be a bartender''

He smiles as he wipes his brown buzz cut. ''I would take that as a complement. 22'' He said, and I can't help but laugh. He makes the drinks and passes 3 vodka shots to me. I stare at the drinks and my body starts to shiver like it was cold.

''Cold feet?'' I hear a voice from behind. I turn to see the beautiful face from school. She looked so beautiful, and it wasn't even on my mind on how she knew about this club. She wore a tight black dress that tighten her thighs and made her boobs look fabulous. ''I don't get cold feet'' I try to act confident, but it doesn't seem to working for her.

She stares at the drinks and grabs a shot as she pours it on the ground. She did not. "I was going to drink that''

She scoffs and takes a cup drinks it full of one gulp. I should stop her right? i mean this is why we are in the AA to begin with. ''Hey how many did you have?'' I take the shot from her as she seems upset from my response. ''Uh maybe 3...or 5 but hey this is a party'' she says smiling as she tries to grab another shot but i block her. She places her hands on my chest obviously drunk. I do not know what to do in these type of situations.

''Okay, fine'' She said as she examines my clothes. Guessing from her expression she wasn't amused. She steps back and shakes her hands jazz style as she checks me to follow her. ''Good luck'' i hear the bartender say.

I sigh as i follow her through the crowd. I really needed that drink. I cant shake the feeling on how different she is outside of school.

I watch how she sways her hips and shakes her hair as she spins toward me. I feel the music with her as i catch her and my hands are pressed on her hips.

She smiles as she moves away from me with a spin as I see the crowd move back and everyone starts to applaud us to continue. I have never been so anxious as I see her wait for me to do something.

I can't believe I'm doing this. I rush to the middle of the floor and breathe in the intoxicating air. I swing my hands for everyone to move as they do and I run to the wall and scrap my shoe on it as I build my self up and do a backflip. I land on my knees and I spin my way to her and halt as I grab her hand and kiss her knuckle. The crowd applauds loudly as the music gets louder.

I see her reaction as she seemed shocked, and I think what I'm seeing is a face of amusement. I get u as she rushes to me, and we stand in the centre as she turns and dances with simulated moves as I follow her move.