Chapter 1- Erens Court case

Mia POV
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(Reminder!! that's what you look like above ^^^)

We are on our way too court, but i had to use the restroom and told Levi to go on ahead.

Once i was done i wandered a bit, and I was slowing down a bit though since i was deep in thought...

Levi POV

It's Yeager's trial today, Cadets who were involved will be there, I'm aware there's only two. I think Erwin saying Mia knows them. We were already in the court room, waiting for it to commence.

The court started filling up, the jury fills up as well. I kept am eye out for Mia, since she tends to wander.

"Whats wrong? Thinking about the case?" Erwin and still looking forward. I give him the side eye.

"No, but being on that topic, what's your plan to win this anyway?" I reply.

" Gamble like always and hope for the best, Eren will be a scout by the end." He states. I fully look at him, but just before I ask about that before we heard a commotion at the entrance...

Mia POV

Because i was slowing down a bit at the entrance of the court, an MP grabbed me. I immediately pushed him.

"Don't touch me." I say looking at him with disgust.

"Ma'am you were slowing down hurry it up." He said enforcing 'ma'am '.

"And I'll slow down even more,I dont give a shit how fast or slow I'm going , dont touch me." I said glaring at him. He looked even more pissed. Then Levi came up.

"Is there a problem here?" He asks in a firm voice.

"I don't know, is there?" I say tilting my head looking at the MP

"C-Captain Levi sir." The wuss says straightening up and saluting. Levi rolled his eyes and grabbed my wrist.

As he pulled me away i still had a death glare. But it softened when I saw Mikasa and Armin, these kids are my family besides the scouts.

"I'll be there in a sec, im gonna talk with the kids for a minute." I whisper to Levi, he looks at me , then the kids amd nods letting me go. I smile at him and go to them.

"Mikasa, Armin." I say opening my arms, and I expected them both come up and hug me, but I forgot that we're in public so they salute.

" Captain." They say.

"Oh shit- uh i mean *clears throat* , Yes you may stand down, now gimme a hug." I reply, keeping my arms out. They oblige.

"I know you two must be worried sick, but they went this morning, and said he was ok, i never promise something i cant keep, so i won't promise, but don't loose hope." I say grabbing their hands. Their look kinda saddens, but they nod with determination.

I smile and see Levi motioning to go over there . I nod.

"Ok , i think it's about to start, I guess this will have to wait. Nice seeing you guy's." I smile again, nodding to them before scooting back over to my spot between Levi and Erwin.

I lost the MP that grabbed  me. Stupid bitch...

I wander and noticed that Hanji wasn't there yet. I sigh kick Erwins back knee. He stumbled and looks down.