Yandere Faker Sky

Requested by quality-Frost/quality-Frost from Wattpad

Author: {It was a rather unusual request since Faker Sky is known to kill the other versions of Sky... and maybe anyone that get's stand in her way. So I came up with the solution that might work for her. Hope you guys like this one and I hope it's to your liking.}

Yandere Girl - Faker Sky

Her Target - Y/N L/N

A=Affection - How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Answer - Intensity would be her mood.
If she's in a good mood then she'll keep it quick and simple with a hug and maybe some kisses.
If she's having a really bad day or is sad then some kisses and cuddles will help cheer her up.
If goes straight into the Yandere state you can expect her to be getting more aggressive with the kisses and possibly getting hugged a bit tighter.

B=Blood - How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Answer - She will get very messy wether it be a girl that try's to take you from her or anyone that gets in her way.

C=Cruelty - How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

Answer - Nah, she won't abduct or mock you since your too oblivious to know she isn't the real Sky.

D=Darling - Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Answer - She won't do anything against your will since your don't know certain things such where baby's come from and how to actually do the thing.

E=Exposed - How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Answer - At first she was unsure if this was worth it, after the date was done she began to want more attention. She began to feel her heart beating more and more faster just from being around you.
She's very vulnerable if something bad happened you, she'll never forgive herself.

F=Fight - How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Answer - Funny. Y/N does struggle fighting back because he is worried that if this is Faker won't tell him where the real Sky is at then he'll have no clue who to ask. But for the fighting it would be a rap battle though he does feel himself changing a bit in the process.

G=Game - Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

Answer - It's not a game to her. She does find it funny how you didn't even escape. Do to you being oblivious she's was able to have you all to herself.

H=Hell - What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Answer - Being choked, Snu-snu and being tied up

I=Ideals - What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Answer - She doesn't know at the moment but if she had to think of one it would to he marriage and maybe have a kid. She's taking it slow since she doesn't know much about you. Later on it will be pretty crazy.

J=Jealousy - Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Answer - she is never jealous since your loyal to her all the time.

K=Kisses - How do they act around or with their darling?

Answer - When around their darling she acts like Sky did with a bit of her style mixed into it.
With her Darling she'll act more like herself when they are alone.