Strings..?

The day was basically normal, everyone was bullying me, whispering some horrible things that I couldn't hear, at least they heard my advice of being silent.

I was at the cafeteria, sitting onto one of the tables, and awaited for Ryujin like the usual.

'How should I make tomorrow an eventful event for Ryujin..?' I asked myself while putting my head onto my palm.

A sudden tap of my shoulder made my thoughts disappear I rolled my eyes, but I didn't look at the person.

"Ryujin.. just go towards the seat, no need to cut my thoughts like that." I said, while sighing deeply, I didn't hear footsteps, nor someone moving confusing me.

Although I heard whispers.. again, I'm pretty sure it wasn't about me this time.

"Ryujin, what are you doing-" 

I looked at the person, confusion was on my gaze, but that was suddenly switched with surprise and a tinge of fear.

".. Ms.. Ms. Minatozaki.." I muttered, while widening my eyes, I stood abruptly, and lowered my head.

Minatozaki Sana; part of Twice and the more popular one on this campus, she has the power to make people fall in love with her..? It's a feeling, and, she uses strings to control people's movements like a puppet.

On the first "power" I just think that she's a lovable person and that's an advantage.

'But seriously, what's with TWICE TODAY?! NO, SCREW THAT WHAT'S WITH THEM?!' I asked myself mentally panicking, I heard someone giggle making me look up, to see Sana laugh quietly. 

She gestured for me to sit down, which I obliged happily, I didn't look at her though I was now looking at the table.

Everyone was now loudly whispering, they were all saying the same things like;

"Y/N is beginning to attract Twice members, what's this?"

"Probably a bet made them do this."

"They do bets? I don't think they need anything else.. They are treated like royalties on this campus."

"Yeah, but all this time they've been ignoring useless people, that counts Y/N as well."

"I'm sorry if I ask this question, but why are you here? Shouldn't you be with your members?" I asked, earning a sigh from her, she sits down at my left side, making everyone scream and squeal.

"No need for formality, it kinda feels weird, but~ my friends are currently grabbing their stuff for the field trip." Sana says making me nod.

"But that happens tomorrow..?" I muttered, making her shrug in response, after that it was silent, the awkwardness was filled in the air.

I could feel someone's gaze on me, as I looked at where that gaze is, only to find Sana's eyes locked onto mine, her eyes were mesmerising, a beautiful shade of dark brown.

'Ryujin help me please.' I thought to myself, as I quickly faced down at the table, covering my face with my hands.

I took a deep breath, while looking around the room, seeing the faces of many people that are filled with jealousy and envy, even hatred towards me.

"I'll get going now." I informed her, while standing up, I walked away from the table, only to be stopped by someone grabbing my wrist.

I looked at my wrist, which is held tightly by something, only to widen my eyes at the sight.

Red strings were wrapped around my wrist tightly and firmly, shocking me.

I looked at Sana, who seems to play with her fingers that are also wrapped with strings, her face had a smirk, making me feel.. nervous.