Abandoned house

"Here is good. Thank you, sir!" I say to my new friend. He parks his vehicle on the side of the iceywhiteout road and turns towards me and smiles.
"You be safe out there, ya hear? I've heard there are beasts out here in these parts." He says with his adorable country accent. Me, distracted by his charm, ignores the conversation.
"Uhhh, y/n?"

"Oh, Thank you for all you're troubles. " we exchange smiles. He turns and shifts his truck into drive. "Anytime y/n! Later, darlin'!" His engine zooms off and the snow clouds behind him. I look around and see only snow and tree silhouettes surrounding me. I make my way on what seems to be a path or at least once was. Minutes pass and it feels like I'm making no progress. The deep cold snow falls inside my shoes as I walk deeper into the woods. I see the color coming up along the pathway.

What on earth could be red and black on the ground during winter? The blizzard keeps me from seeing it, I move closer an aroma fills the air with a horrible stench. A smell I've never smelled before. I cover my nose and mouth with my inner elbow. I come within feet of a Morbid gruesome massacre of over a dozen of dead crows. Some hang from trees by their feet, others smashed, squished, decapitated, etc. I turn away in horror and disgust. I catch another whiff of the horrible stench and gag. I kneel beside a tree just in case. "Okay" I whisper to myself. "Just a little further. " I keep walking along the path deeper into the woods, I finally come across my great aunt and uncle's cabin.

"Aunt Dorthy? Uncle Buck? I'm here! It's (Y/N)! "I knock *sigh* "hm, maybe they went into town or something..." I wander through their yard as I'm about to walk further on I take a glance back and notice their backdoor is kicked in. "Aunt Dorthy, Uncle Buck!?! Are you guys in there?" I panic! I try and get the back door to open, but it won't budge. "Hang on, I'm coming in!" I run to the front but it's locked from the other side. I try and break it down with my shoulder. nothing... but pain...

I glance at the window, but can't find anything to break it with... I run over to the river and find a rock and run back. I take a step back and chuck it at the window. I shiver at the breaking sound and climb up the siding and through the window. "Woah, what is that stench!?" I search the premises for the oder, "oh my goodness it looks like a twister went through here!" I keep looking around for signs of where they went and this nasty smell. " I don't remember them living in this mess... " I look everywhere, no signs of either of them. I walk into the kitchen when the bold smell of burning fills the room I just came from. The old pot of stew boiling over, I walk over to it and take the lid off and the smell gets worse, I quickly fumble it back onto the pot and turn off the stove. I go to remove the pot from the stove by the handles and suddenly burn my hand. "Ahhh." I grab a rag from the sink and place it on my burn. "Fuckin' A that fricken hurt!" I take a few deep breaths. I get myself back together and then grab another rag and place each on the handles of the pot and bring it outside and dump it into their garbage can. "I'll get them a new one." I wonder where they went off to... I think to myself. I head back to the path and hope it's the right direction. Trying to remember My aunt's instructions on the phone.

Memory

"Just past the house, over the bridge, and up the hill. You'll come across our beautiful village. You See dear? It won't be too far of a walk." Aunt Dorthy Explained over the phone.

Back to Pov:

I do as the instructions said and find myself making my way up the hill. "Wow!?" I'm in Awe at the beautiful sight of the village. I Make eye contact with a giant beautiful Castle. I can't believe my eyes. I try and keep my balance and make my way down the hill, just as I go and put my foot down thinking I am stable, the snow gives out below me and I slide onto my butt. I dust the snow off and admire the huge castle above me. "oh what I'd do to take a tour in there." I say out loud.

I walk down the trails in the village and can't help but notice there's no one outside. I walk a little frightened. "What on earth is going on here?" I mutter. Something about this village seemed off. As I walked, a few villagers were outside in their yard and I accidentally make eye contact with them as I walked closer. They scowl at me, giving me dirty looks. Walking around and exploring the village, I come across a church and go inside and find a shrine worshipping a lady with six black feathered wings and four other lords. Four pictures are placed on the wall, There was a victorian dressed lady with short black hair and a big black hat. A dark vail lady/ figure with a terrifying-looking doll/ puppet thing. A weird ugly fish thing/man and a steampunk-style bearded man with brownish-grey hair along with a brown hat and a circular pair of sunglasses. Above all four, on the wall, the black feather lady's picture hung. Flowers and candles lay surrounding that area on the floor.

"What the hell? Is this some kind of cult?" I say creeped out leaving the place. "I'm never going in there again!" I spot a girl my age "hey! What's going on here? Why is no one around?" She stares blankly at me and clicks her tongue at me." Why should I waste my breath on someone who'll just be taken away soon... Mother Miranda doesn't like outsiders, You won't make it till morning. " she says mockingly leaving me flabbergasted. "What the Heck!?" I mutter while walking away.

I check my phone. Hm... no service... "it's getting really cold and dark out, I should probably find some sort of shelter; I think to myself.

Looking around and trying to remember from before, I had never seen any Inn or hotels to stay at... Maybe they do dislike visitors here... I stumble upon a large factory gate cracked open. I wander into the factory courtyard hoping to see someone walking in or out of their workplace. I come across two big metal doors. "Hello?" I knock. "anyone in there?" I knock again but harder. The big heavy doors open just enough to squeeze through. "I'm just looking for some guidance, I'm not trying to break in or anything," I say kind of weary. " I just need a place to stay..." moments go by "for fuck sake does anyone work here?!" I shout losing my cool. Turning around about to go out I'm pushed to the ground.

I regain my focus by shaking my head.*stomp, stomp, stomp." Three large footsteps approch me.

"My... what big voice for someone so small. "An unfamiliar man chuckles. I finally focus on a tall silhouetted man before me. Just then the man goes to lift something up, and then everything goes dark...