Your new master

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

Days go by that felt like weeks... My stomach growls with pain and it's beginning to feel like it's caving in on itself. I shut my eyes tight as it growls from pain. Silence crowds the room. I have no concept of time. (Will I ever get out of here?) I think to myself.  My throat burns from dryness. It's been well over three days since I've seen him last. The door burst open.

"Hey there pet, I've got some food for ya." My new owner says joyfully. " Have you learned your lesson?"  *my stomach growls again.* He smirks "Well your stomach has." He hands me a bruised apple through the bars of the cage. I take it quickly and take a huge bite. My body is shaking with excitement finally getting the care it needs. "Sorry pet, I kinda forgot about you in here it's been about a week. I guess I have some adjusting to do on my own." He sighs. He then hands me another apple. "After you finish that one it's bath time. You smell horrible." He claims batting away the smell from his face. " Say, what should I call you?" He asks. I pause and look up at him. "(Y/n)" I clear my throat "(y/n) sir" I then continue to eat. He then gives me a bottle of water and smiles. "Good. You can talk. Well (y/n), let's get you cleaned up." He gets up and walks into the next room. I drink my water fast. I hear the water start running from the next room. He comes back and unlocks the cage. I quickly think if I should bolt, but I'd have no chance.  I'm far too weak and I don't know my way here... plus he seems like he's faster.

He grabs the chain that's around my neck tightly. "Don't even think about trying anything funny!" He barks. He walks me over to the next room and hooks my chain to a hook on the wall next to the bathtub.  "Strip!" I look at him confused. " Go on strip! Those clothes have to go." He says.

"I'm sorry are you staying?" I laugh. "This isn't a peep show."

He makes a face. "Privacy is no more." He grabs ahold of my clothes and rips them off of me. I shriek and go to cover my body. He grabs my arms to stop me.
"Ah ah ah, your body is mine too. That means I get to see it whenever I want to." He says calming. I look into his eyes and get this feeling of trust gained. I let my guard down. He then takes my hand and leads me to the tub. I step in and he sits next to it and grabs a sponge.  He then begins to scrub me down. Limb from limb...
He then grabs a showerhead and begins to wash my hair. He rolls up his sleeve and reaches his arm in the tub. I clench my legs together tight, thinking he's gonna try something.

*Blup* I open my eyes as the water goes down. I go to stand up and I'm forced right back down by his hand.

"Ah, ah, ah. I didn't say you're getting out yet. He begins to fill the water back up. He walks over to the side of the tub and strips down. "Move over sweetheart!" He climbs in behind me. His area rubs up against my back.

"Umm.., I'm gonna just move over here. I scooch away. He pulls me back causing a wave in between us. Some water splashes out of the tub.

"Now come here!" He demands. He grabs me by my waist and forces his member in between my legs. I whimper a little. His tip rubs by my area. He laughs "You're not a virgin are you?" He says jokingly.  I nod. He drops his jaw in shock.  Well, I'm happy to be your first. 

He then plows his cock into me. Holding me by my hips forcing me up and down. I can't help but moan and enjoy this magical feeling.  He brings his arm around my legs and starts rubbing my sensitive area as he's fucking me. He rubs it faster as he increases the speed of his member. I close my eyes and then all of a sudden feel the chain on my neck loosen. I open my eyes to find him unhooking my chain. The water then sinks down as he gets out. I look up confused towards him. He then scoops me up from the bath carries me to the other room and tosses me onto the bed, I couldn't help but notice how muscular and fit he is. He lays me down and gets on top of me.
"Did you think we were done you fucking slut?" he plows his huge cock back into me. I moan in enjoyment.  "Oh...." he smirks. "We're just getting started baby girl." He goes super deep and I scream from pleasure and pain. He goes faster.... moans escape my lips. He presses his against mine to quiet them. He moans a little... but tries to hide it by clearing his throat. He goes faster and faster in time. He pulls my hair. He quickly pulls out and flips me over to my stomach.  He then plows into me once more. We go for a while longer and he then quickly pulls out and flips me over again. This time he shove his massive cock into my mouth, it barely fit. I gag. "Drink it slut!" He commands. I feel a rush of something thick and sweet fill my mouth. I gag from the thickness, and he finishes and pulls it back out. He puts it away, zips up his pants, and kisses my forehead. He grabs a button-up shirt and his hat and walks out and locks the door behind him.

I feel my muscles throbbing in my lower half. I can't help but catch my breath from what just happened.  I couldn't believe it. I go to get off the bed but my legs begin to slightly shake and feel super tender. Especially in the zone where they meet. I walk to the dresser from across the room and grab a few tissues to clean my area. I find myself super wet down there and a bit of blood on my tissue.  I panic a bit and clean myself up the rest of the way. I go to get dressed but then remember I have no clothes here. I search in the dresser and find a white dress-up shirt and just plop that on.

A rush of tiredness crashes over me and I walk myself over to the bed and Crash...