Restored memories

"Jack? (Y/n)?" The little girl's voice called. Jack was surprised before reaching into his pocket and bringing out the box. "Jack! (Y/n)!" The little girl's voice continued. Jack stumbled backwards as his pocket started glowing with a golden light. He pulled the box out of his pocket. "Jack! (Y/n)!" The little girl's voice called. Jack looked at the box then Baby Tooth who put her hand on the box and nodded. Jack nodded and touched the box. A memory came up as Jack, (Y/n) and their little sister got ready to go out and play. "Be careful." A woman's voice told them. "We will." Jack assured. The girl looked at Jack and (Y/n) worriedly. "It's okay, it's okay!" Jack told his sisters. "Don't look down, just look at me." "Guys, I'm scared." Jack's sister panicked as the ice cracked underneath. "Yeah, Jack, I don't think we should be on this ice right now." (Y/n) said as she looked down in concern. ""Hey, you two are gonna be alright; you're not gonna fall in." Jack said. "Uh... We're gonna have a little fun instead!" "No, we're not!" Their sister pouted. "Would I trick you?" "Yes! You always play tricks!" "She has a point, Jack." (Y/n) said. "Well, alright, well, n-n-not this time." Jack replied. "I promise... I promise you're both gonna be... You're gonna be fine. You have to believe in me." Their little sister was frozen with fear. "You wanna play a game? We're gonna play hopscotch!" Jack suggested. "Like we play every day! I-It's as easy as, uh, one... Whoa!" he yelped as he almost fell, but luckily didn't and his sisters started to laugh. "Two! Three!" He landed on a part of the ice that wasn't thin. "Alright. Now it's your turn." he reached for a stick to help him out. "One..." Jack began as the ice cracked and he held out his stick to his sister. "That's it, that's it. Two." Jack continued. "Three!" (Y/n) grabbed her by the knees and slid her across the ice until she was in a safe spot, though Jack and (Y/n) were still in the cracking area. "JACK! (Y/N)!" Their sister cried as the ice cracked under them. "Did you see... Did you see that?" Jack asked (Y/n), who nodded, shock still settling in. Baby Tooth shook her head before he picked her up, looking happy and excited. "I-I-It was us! We had a family! We had a sister! We saved her!" He laughed before looking at the moon. "That's why you chose Us... we -we're Guardians!" "We have to get out of here," Jack told Baby Tooth and (Y/n) before the siblings grabbed their staffs and tried to put them back together, nothing happened at first until a blue light glowed from the staffs. "Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! Come on, guys!" He laughed. "Come on, let's go and free The Tooth Fairies." Jack said. "Yeah." (Y/n) said. The three of them went to Pitch's realm as they opened one of the cages. "Come on, let's go." (Y/n) told the fairies . Unfortunately, they couldn't fly. "But what... What's wrong?" (Y/n) asked. "None of you can fly?" Baby Tooth pointed to a certain globe. "Of course... The lights..." she mumbled.

One of the yetis is coloring a toy red as he put it with the other red toys with a sigh of relief before the room began to shake, causing him to try and keep the toys from falling and Pitch Black arrived in the workshop on top of the globe, arriving out of Pitch Black's nightmare sand. "You're all free to go," Pitch smirked. "We won't be having any Christmas toys this year, thank you." He said. The yeti groaned. Jack and (Y/n) were watching the globe. "They're all going out." Jack said. "Only six left... six precious children who still believe in the Guardians with all their heart- Make that five! Four! Three! Two!" Eventually, it was down to one. He snapped his figures multiple times but that light never went out. "One..." he growled. Jack and (Y/n) hopped up to the globe and saw the final light. "Jamie!" They said. Meanwhile Jamie was shown to be alone in his room with a stuffed bunny. "Okay, look, you and I are obviously at what they call a crossroads," he began as Jack and (Y/n) came to the boy's window. "So, here's what's gonna happen: i-if it wasn't a dream, and if you are real, then you have to prove it. Like, right now." Jamie said. "I believed in you for a long time, okay?" Jamie continued. "Like, my whole life in fact. So you kind of owe me now. You don't have to do much; just a little sign so I know. Anything. Anything at all." But nothing happened. "I knew it." Jamie pouted as he dropped his toy. Jamie continued to look sad before he heard something and saw frost on the window before an Easter Egg being was drawn. The boy gasped as he realized what he saw and looked around as more frost appeared. "He's real..." he whispered and saw a new design that looked like a rabbit which suddenly came to life and hopped around the room, making him laugh. "Whoa! Hahaha!" He bounced on his bed. Jack and (Y/n) laughed as Jamie touched the rabbit and it burst into snow. "...Snow?" Jamie asked before a snowflake landed on his nose as he realized only two people could have done that. "Jack and (Y/n) Frost..." "Did he just say-" Jack began. "Jack and (Y/n) Frost?" Jamie repeated as he started to look around. "He said it again!" (Y/n) realized. "He said..." she said..." "Jack and (Y/n) Frost!" Jamie continued as he looked at them. "That's right, but that's us, Jack and (Y/n) Frost, those are our names. You said our names." Jack said. Jamie looked shocked. "Wait, c-can you hear us?" Jack asked. Jamie nodded. "C-Can you see us?" (Y/n) asked. Jamie nodded and smiled. "He sees us! He sees us!" Jack and (Y/n) cheered. "You just made it snow!" Jamie beamed. "I know!" Jack smiled. "In my room!" Jamie smiled. "I know!" Jack nodded as he got off the bed and was back near the window. "You're both real?" Jamie asked. "Yeah. Who do you think brings you all the blizzards and the snow days?" (Y/n) nodded. "And you remember when you went flying on that sled the other day?" "That was you two?!" Jamie gasped. "That was us!" Jack nodded. "Cool!" Jamie beamed. "I know, right?" (Y/n) smiled. "Wait, what about The Easter Bunny and The Tooth Fairy? I mean, are they really-" Jamie started. "Real, real, every one of us is real." Jack assured as he picked up the toy. "I knew it!" Jamie beamed. "Jamie! Who are you talking to?" Jamie's mother asked. "Jack and (Y/n) Frost?" Jamie replied. Jamie's mother laughed. "Okay..." Jamie and Jack shared a laugh as the window opened. North's sleigh was on a crash course in the neighborhood. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" North yelped as he tried to control his sleigh before it suddenly came to a halt and the reindeer took off when they had the chance. "Ah, come back!" "North, are you okay?" Tooth asked. "Is official. My powers are kaput!" North complained as they got off.