✖️🟪 Powers & Scars. 🟪✖️

[ CW/TW's : someone getting electrocuted(??), mention of injuries (cuts, bruises) (please let me know if there's more!) ]

Since I am not good with prompts I will ask my friend to tell me a random word as a prompt!

Prompt : Powers and scars

--

Xisuma was currently working on his admin powers, he always do that, mostly because he didn't need it. Or well, he thought he didn't.

Since Xisuma was always good at having control of his admin powers he didn't really think he would need to train them sometimes.

But, one day, he was was proved wrong.

-

So far, It was a normal day for Xisuma. The hermits were working on their shops or their bases or even pranking some of the other hermits. He didn't find any glitches that he needed to fix so far. Which was strange, but he wasn't complaining. It was nice to not have to worry about fixing a few glitches, even if was only for a day.

Even if he did have to fix some of them, It wouldn't be much of an issue if it was the most common ones, which were usually chunk errors and a few other things.

At the moment he was just working on restocking his shop. It wasn't too hard thankfully.

. . .

After few hours since he finished restocking his shop for some reason he started feeling a bit of anxiety and just a bad feeling in general. Though he couldn't quite put his finger on why.

He thought nothing of it and just ignored the feeling, thinking it was just because no glitches appeared for him to fix today and that he just wasn't used to it that much.

As the day passed the feeling of anxiety just started to grow more and more and he was starting to get a bit concerned.

Even when it reached night time the feeling had not went away. He opened the panels that let him see the server and the hermits codes, and oddly enough, he didn't find anything suspicious or that could have been causing to feel that much anxiety.

The worst part is that he couldn't even sleep it off since the anxiety was so much that it didn't even let him sleep

He sat in his bed, taking deep breaths to try and calm down a little. Unfortunately, It didn't help much. He was still feeling a bunch of anxiety, though now It was a bit less.

He took his communicator out and looked at the public chat, trying to see if anyone was awake. Fortunately or unfortunately, no one was awake at this time, It was only him awake at the moment.

He closed his communicator and suddenly he started feeling something else. He couldn't put his finger on what It and was but It was strange.

He went to stand up but as he stood up he instantly collapsed, he tried to get up again but was unable to as he felt shockwaves through his entire body. It made him feel as if he were set on fire, or even worse. He had never felt something this painful before.

He bit his lio trying to stop himself from screaming and accidentally waking up some of the hermits, but unfortunately, he failed and ended up screaming not even two minutes later.

The pain he was feeling was unbearable.

Unfortunately, he didn't hear his communicator pinging from the messages of the hermits that woke up due to the screaming.