Chapter 1

As usual dad came home drunk and mom was drunk as well, you just finished the dishes and all your other chores as your dad yells at you. He was taking out he's anger again. He always does after my little sister died they blamed me for everything...

As dad hit me once or twice I went to my room not whating to deal with it anymore. He came running two your door though your already locked it trying to get in he starts yelling at you. You get your head phone and listened to music as you waited for them to stop and go to bed. After a few hours you got up and opened your door it was silent. You snuck into there room. They were out cold , you snuck in and got a box that your mom always said don't touch it and it had money in to probably so she can get more beer...
You took the money went back to your room packed a bag full of clothes, food, drinks, and everything else you needed. You opens your window and jumped out with your phone in hand you bocked the next plane to Pirse/France. You had arrived at the airport and waited for your plane, you had a few more hours to spare so you looked into a cheap hotel and get a room bocked so you have a place to stay.
     -Time skip-
You've arrived at France/Paris at midnight. You got a taxi and went to your hotel, you paid the guy and walked in the hotel, you got your key and went to your room.
Your walk in your apartment and you see the kitchen it had wooden counters and white flooring and cabinets, the living room having a small TV and a couch chair and a little table in the middle. The bedroom had a small mattress and little cat lights a round the room. The bath room was small only having a walk in shower, toilet, sink, and a little shelf. You walk back to your room and see a closet, it was a little walk in closet. You put your small bag if things up, and get ready for bed.

(Sorry if it's bad T^T,
Any way bye peeps)