𝙴𝚔 𝚊𝚓𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚎

So finally this short story is published.
By the way I love Inline comments...umm just saying😛

______________________________________

𝐸𝑘 𝑐𝑎𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑖
𝐸𝑘 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑎 𝑒𝑠𝑎 𝑜
𝐽𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑘𝑢𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑎 𝑜
_____________________________❤

A stormy night is really dreadful and horrible. It is often accompanied by thunder and lightning. On a stormy night, the sky is overcast with clouds. Rains poured in torrents. The wind blows violently from all directions. A lot of trees and plants were uprooted and big branches were broken down. There is terrible sound all around. It seems as if the natures were howling and would swoop on man in no time.

Andheri raat...
sunsaan rasta...
Anjaani jagah
aur
dil tutne ki aawaz💔

In this weather also, Jasmin is driving her car rashly on the isolated roads of the forest region near Lonavala. Her tears were continuously flowing from her eyes. She don't know what she is doing. She just want to run away from everything which is happening in her life.

Kabhi kabhi esa lagta h na ki...
"Buss aur nhi shaa jayega"
"Isse jyada mujh me himmat nhi"
Aur uss wakqt se mushkil Samay kuch aur nhi hota...

She is driving crazily knowing that she can get badly injured if she continued to drive like this. But she is ready to accept death thinking death can give peace to her from this cruel world.

Suddenly her car come to halt making her frown. She tried and tried and tried to restart her car but nothing worked. Punching her steering wheel she shouted "Fuck!"

"Isse bura kya ho sakta h" she murmured and wiped her tears. She tried to look around her for any kind of help there but raindrops is making difficult for her to see anything there.

Taking a deep breath, she opened the door of her car and moved out. Within a second, she got drenched in rainwater.
With great difficulty she start moving forward to seek for help as she can't wait here anymore.

She keep walking until her legs gave up. Her head start spinning results of not having something from last 40 hours. But she didn't gave up and again start moving.

After walking for few more minutes she saw an old building where GARAGE is written with lights glowing on each word.

𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚊 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢...

<~[•¡•]~>

After finding the door unlocked, she entered inside the garage where a strong smell of oil strike her nose. She felt nausea but rubbing her chest she calmed herself.

She moved inside rubbing her arms to feel some warmth. The only source of light present there was from lanterns which are hanging on pillars.

Moving her eyes around the garage, she saw someone sleeping on Charpai which is present in middle of all cars which maybe came for servicing.