a sneak pick

Sorry that I have not been updating I'm kinda busy with school right now but still i will update once I'm done. while I'm writing this why not show you sneak peek of the book I'm working on.

______________________________________________________________

Long ago three, powerful beings appeared on this world each of them having supernatural power's.

once the three beings saw the world
they decided create things like the sea the sky and finally the land.

One of beings created life but that life soon died. The other two saw what there friend was making and they saw it die. one them of look up sky decided do something while one of them tried to cheer up the other one.

one of them finally came back the other two look at their friend who came back as the one who came back walk towards the animal brought it back to life but this time it didn't die. The one who created the animal smiled and started to make more. Meanwhile the the other one ask how did he do that he answered her how he did it she was satisfied how he answered and both of them help there friend to create more animals.

As they were done making the animal's one of them notice one of the animals look weak so she summon an fruit and the animal ate it so she went to towards two her of companion she told them about it thought about and one them got an idea and started create something it sooner or later a giant stick was created but it was not just a stick that stick was able to create food the one who created the stick kicked it. And pile of red bolls fall on top of her.

The other one chuckle while the other one was looking at the giant stick that was on in front of her as the being head pops out of the pile with a pout. she looks behind him to see the animals started walk towards her and starts to eat the pile that she in.

The other one was done looking at the gian stick she walk beside one of her friends while the other one do the same with a smile.three of them look at the stick decided what to name it one of them name it a 'magic stick of the holy gods' while other two look at her.

As three them think what to name this stick they finally found good name they decided the to name it a tree the other two agreed.

The Three of them was on top of a mountain looking down at the things they created this place was nothing but now its everthing.but still they were not satisfied so one them suggest something that they will be satisfied with so three of them agreed.

Three them created a two beings the two beings one them give it chance choose to be good or evil and the other give it when things are going bad they always have hope and given knowledge and to learn and evolve and finally it given to either destroy or protect all around it they name it human. And of course three of them give the other being the same thing but a little something it has animal feature they call it demi human.

At first it was not going well for three of their creation but as time pass by they slowly started to accept each other and the three them were relief.

as the humans and demi humans were at peace and of course they worship the three and as for reward they help the village grow and people see them as light
.

.

.

.

but
.

.

.

.
Went there's light there's darkness in the deep underground where light never reach there was a dark virus and one of people found it as he touched it the darkness consumed him corrupting his mind and once he came back he was different he start to hurt people around the village and one of the three beings saw it and told the other two.

Once saw it they punished him what he has done but it was to late the virus spread to other humans and demi humans and it starts corrupt there minds with greed. hatred.power hungry.the three beings saw this decided go down there and protect the noninfective but one of them got infected but instead turning him evil it created an evil copy and same with other two.

each of them fought there copy's. the fight was between good and evil the fight lasted for an eternity and evil was winning. for the last hope. one of the gods created a seal as he's copy stab him.he plants the seal on he's chest thus sealing he's dark self but of course it cause his life. as one of he's companion hug his body while  sobbing the other one hug both of them while her hair cover's her eyes.

As the sun rise up once more while the two remaining beings was on top of the mountain as both look at each other nod both of them agreed to split the world to three so both them can hide the seals where nobody can find.

They hide the three seals each island as they went back at the mountain and nod at each other one finally time they sealed them self off of this world.

Thus the Tale
of the three powerful beings.

Created by: Ninomae Ina'nis

______________________________________

Finally done, so this is just the trailer before the real thing. like I said, I'm still busy with school right now, but I will update once I'm done with school, but as always, I hope you have a nice day/afternoon/night.

Potato out.