Chapter 1

"Ding!" The door bell rang. A boy with white hair featured by some vibrant red strokes, wearing a light grey hoodie ran down through the stairs. He opened the door and saw a postman, holding a parcel in their left hand. They took out a mini tablet and read its contents. "Kaedehara Kazuha, is that correct?" He nodded, the postman gave the tablet to him and he signed it all. They then exchanged the parcel and wave their goodbyes.

'It's here!' His heart jumped in excitement as he can't wait to open up the package he just received. He grabbed a pair of scissors and teared it open. Inside of it was some sort of... journal. "It's finally here! Now I can remember all the poems I made," he let out a sigh of relief. He took the new, clean journal and put it inside the drawer.

---

The next day...

"Tomo!!" Kazuha called for him. He looked behind him to see Kazuha dressed in a snow white collared shirt, topped with a navy blue blazer and long pants, neatly ironed. Kazuha was running towards him, carrying a bunch of files and thick notebooks. 'Must be something about the literature club,' he thought. He waved his hand to Kazuha, and smiled. Kazuha stopped right in front of him, taking some exhausted breaths and panted due to running - from the teacher's room at the third floor, and Tomo's class which was at the first floor. 'Who doesn't get tired after running that distance?' Kazuha muttered to himself.

"Hey, Kazu-chan~ whatcha got there?" Tomo looked at the pile of notebooks he was carrying. There were some papers slipping out from some of them. Kazuha realized that he was looking at his notebooks— one of them being his journal— Tomo really can't help but laughed softly seeing Kazuha's "sorta-suprised" reaction. "It's just some stuff for the club activity. By the way, the meeting's postponed to 3pm, not 2, Tomo. The teacher's son caused a ruckus again, so y'know the drill," he sighed. Tomo rolled his eyes out of frustration. He nodded and patted his shoulder, "I know, I know, Kazu-chan. God, Mizuki really never stopped at it, huh." Kazuha shrugged as response.

"Well, I'll be off, bye!" Kazuha waved. Tomo waved back with a smile knitted on his face. 'How cute.'

---

Kazuha walked swiftly across the corridor. He felt someone— or something was following behind him. Feeling anxious, he tilted his head and- there's no one to be seen. He lets out a sigh of relief. He continued to walk, not realizing a sheet of paper fell off from his lump of notebooks. Tomo, who was actually hiding beside the wall grabbed that piece of paper. He looked through it briefly. "Now, what does this paper say.." He began reading the contents.

When The Sakura Blooms.

Seasons come and go
Until spring arrives at forth
Coldness had left

I gazed up above
To see sakura budding
Oh, how beautiful..

Petals fall beneath
One dropped softly on my face
Oh, is it lovely..

My beloved dear,
I want to see the blossoms
Together with you.

- Kaedehara Kazuha.

He was flushed instantly after. He didn't think it would be a poem Kazuha had wrote- a romantic one at that. 'Is he that oblivious.. God..' He facepalmed himself, taking deep breaths, trying to fade away the blush reddening on his face.