Afraid

Author's provision

After exactly half an hour Jungkook entered the room and saw Taehyung was struggling for getting off from bed and shivering in fear because plane staff was asking passengers to sit on their seats and it seems like he didn't have been on plane before

Without thinking twice Jungkook picked Taehyung and March towards seats

Taehyung gasp when he felt two strong arms under his knees and waist,he immediately wrap his hands on Jungkook from neck , Taehyung was breathing abnormal and staring at Jungkook even after he felt seat under him , Jungkook buckled the seat belt for securing the feminine body of boy And settled himself on seat beside Taehyung.

Jungkook can feel his heart which recently started beating , doing wired
Flips whenever he is near that Preety male , where Taehyung is feeling giddy in his lower tummy.

Staff make announcement that plane had landed in private air base of Jeon

Taehyung was looking here and there that how can he ask older to pick him and take his out of the plane , but train oh his thoughts cut when Jungkook pick him up without any warning and a gasp leave from preety mouth , on which Jungkook give a glance to boy and start walking out of plane.

All his gaurds and member of his gang
Have their jaw dropped on floor because they didn't ever seen their mafia boss like this taking care of anyone even his members when they got shot in any mission.

When Jungkook lead Taehyung toward his car ,he feel grip around his
Neck tightened , he looked down at Taehyung's face whose face is showing fear, but whose , he couldn't understand, when Taehyung tug his jacket to grab his attention he look at preety face.

"W..e are go..ing to ri..de car " he asked strutting , he definitely didn't get over the accident he had with his parents.

Jungkook have very good observation
Quality, he can predict what will be a person's next step by his facial expressions and now he can clearly see that Taehyung is afraid because of he feared of getting into accident again.

"Don't worry i am with you " the words are assuring but voice is cold but emotions in olders eyes are unknown to Taehyung but nonetheless he nod his head by holding Jungkook tightly.

Jungkook put Taehyung inside his expensive car and sat beside him , Taehyung was shaking when dark memories of accident invade in his mind , his bottom lips was trembling and his body is freezing but when a warm hand warp around his petite frame, he allow his body to lean in warm body.

Jungkook was feeling something which is beautiful but unknown to him , he can feel something for the boy who is shaking in his arms, he can't put everything on right place , his mind is messed up but his heart want to protect the preety boy with all he have , his heart want to listen his melodious voice for rest of his life .

In mean time driver pull break in front of king's castle, Taehyung was wake but afraid of letting go of older who is holding him in his protective arms.

"We have arrived, let me go" Jungkook utter in cold yet calm voice, Taehyung let him go even if he don't know how to hop off from car.

But after getting down Jungkook opened door of Taehyung's side, he was going to pick Taehyung but he noticed that Taehyung was wearing clothes which reveals his smooth skin of his shoulder to arm, even if it is covered with bandage Jungkook didn't want his hungry men to watch ethereal beauty which is worth of dying.

Without giving second thought Jungkook removed his own jacket and covered Taehyung slim frame with it , which caught Taehyung off gaurd , a ton of butterfly make there presence in his tummy, he was feeling what he want to be feel after his parents death

Feeling to be cared....

Which he didn't feel it when he lived with his aunt and cousin, a gasp leave his preety mouth when Jungkook picked him up without warning.

Hi hope you like it pleases let me know what you thought about this story

💜💜💜💜I purple you 💜💜💜💜