Bye mom.. for now

Eddie's POV
That was the most perfect kiss I'd ever had.

"Shit Richie I gotta go.. my moms gonna kill me.."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'll call you?"

"Okay."

I walk into my house to my mom... gone?

"Mommy? Are you home?"

No answer.

I go into the kitchen, I snuck out my window when I went to Bill's house, so unless she went to check on me, she didn't go looking for me. I spot a note on the fridge

Hey Eddiebear
I had to leave town for some things. I'll be gone for a week, you can have friends over, just not Richie. I don't trust him. Actually, I don't trust any of your friends. You can leave the house to see your friends, but that's it. Call me every night, and don't do anything stupid. If I come home and you have as much as a scratch on you, you won't leave home for a week.
Love you,
-Mommy

She's gone? Wow. A whole week with no mom. I run upstairs to call Richie.

Eddie
Richie

Hey Eds!!
Hi Richie. Guess what?
I banged your mom?
Beep beep Richie.. but no. My mom's out of town for a week.
Sweet, can I come over?
Uhm.. my mom said not to let anyone come over. Especially not you..
Please Eddie Spaghetti?
Fine. But if there's anything that can give as much as a hint you were here, I can't leave my house for a week.
Okay, I'm on my way. I love you Eddie..

I hung up, after he said I'm on my way. But I heard those last words.. but I hung up before I could say them back. Oops ig.

Richie just kind of walks in. Of course.

"Hey Eds"

He pulls me into a hug. I hug back of course.

"I love you too Richie"

"Huh?"

I step back a bit

"I said I love you too Richie, you said it on the phone, but I hung up"

"Oh, well I love you Eds"

He stepped towards me a bit, put his hand under my chin, lifted my face up, and kissed me slowly.

I kiss back, and our lips move in sync.

Suddenly my phone rings.

*Incoming call from Mom*

"Shit Richie my mom's calling, shut up"

Sonia
Eddie

Hello?
Hi Eddiebear, did you see my note?
Yes I did, I was just about to call you.
Oh okay, well I just wanted to make sure, I love you
I love you too Mommy

"Okay Rich you can talk now"

He moves closer and just whispers. "I don't want to talk"

I look at Richie, and he smirks at me. I know what he means, but it just feels weird hearing the Trashmouth say he doesn't want to talk. He leans towards me and places a small kiss on my temple. I smile and grab his shirt collar pulling him on top of me.

INTENSE MAKEOUT AND POSSIBLE SMUT WARNING SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ

Our mouths move in perfect sync, and Richie's tounge goes in my mouth, I let him enter and our tounges fight for dominance. He bites my lip and I let out a small moan.

After a while of making out Richie moves his hands under my shirt and I do the same. We undress eachother, and keep our lips attached. Richie pauses, and pulls apart.

"Eds are you sure? Because it looks like we're about to fuck."

"Just shut up and fuck me"