Lies My Hyung Told Me {Part 11/Final}

The members regathered in the living room after Yoongi had gone to his room for a while. They really wanted to figure out what to do, and quickly. They needed this to end but they were still at a loss.

"So if we can't call the police on anyone, how do we get the people he was working with to stop trying to hurt us?" Jimin asked. Nobody had the answer to that question. They really weren't sure how to protect Yoongi. The situation was starting to feel hopeless. As they were sitting there trying to figure things out, a weird smell started to arise in the apartment.

"Does someone smell smoke?" Jungkook sniffed around the air. Nobody else could smell it, but the youngest had a very strong sense of smell and knew he smelled smoke.

"Hyungs something is on fire," Jungkook said nervously. The members turned toward the kitchen, but nothing was wrong with it.

"Where does it smell like it's coming from?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know," Jungkook replied. He walked around the dorm but couldn't seem to find the source of the smell. Eventually the members did begin to smell the smoke and as soon as they did the smoke alarms started going off. They instantly panicked and ran out of the door to escape with the rest of the people in the building. By the time they made it to the bottom of their building the place was hot with smoke.

The building was actually on fire.

The members stood outside panicking while they heard firetrucks, cops, and ambulances approaching.

"What the hell is going on?" Taehyung asked as he frantically looked around. Everyone who lived in the building was swarming the streets.

Well, almost everyone.

"Where is Yoongi?!" Jin screamed as he looked around and realized his dongsaeng was missing. They all realized they'd run out in such a panic they weren't even sure if Yoongi had run out or not. Surely he would have smelled the fire, right? Maybe they just missed him in passing? The members went into a complete frenzy running around the crowd trying to find him. They were all screaming his name while shoving past people. The anxiety got worse when nobody could find him. Suddenly the fire inside the building could be seen growing as firefighters were doing their absolute best to combat it.

"Hyung?!" Jungkook screamed looking around. "Yoongi hyung?!"

Jungkook stared at the burning building. What if he's still inside?!

Jungkook stared at the burning building and realized there was only one way to find out. He started running right for the entrance. A cop tried to stop him but he shoved the cop out of the way. "Someone is still in there! My brother is still in there!" he screamed. He pushed past the cop and made a run for it.

Jungkook choked on the smoke. It burned his eyes. He could barely open them as he made his way back up to their dorm. It didn't make sense. If Yoongi hadn't run out, why would he have stayed inside when the alarms went off? Jungkook panicked more as he thought maybe his hyung was trapped somewhere, somehow. He covered his face with his shirt to try and keep some of the smoke out of his lungs. He barged back into the dorm and was absolutely devastated to see the fire had already reached it.

No no no.

"Hyung?!" Jungkook cried. "Yoongi hyung are you in here?!" He choked over his coughing. He ran to Yoongi's room and found the rapper passed out in his bed. Jungkook panicked thinking the smoke had got to him.

"No! Yoongi!" Jungkook cried. He tried shaking him awake but it was useless. Jungkook began sobbing. "Please get up. We have to get out! Please hyung!"

Jungkook realized Yoongi wasn't going to wake up, but he needed to get his hyung out of there before they were both killed. He grabbed Yoongi and pulled him from his bed.