A friend to a friend.

Lisa, she was a friend of mine apart from Ryujin, she was also in the lower class and was bullied like me; I saved her when she was nearly killed by the middle class, we became good friends after that.

Her power is smoke, therefore she can use smoke to either escape from someone or use it as a weapon, it's her choice.

Lisa smiles, as she sits at the other seat beside me, that isn't Ryujin's.

"How's your class?" I asked, still having a small smile on my face as she looked at me, while answering;

"Good! I made 3 new friends!" Lisa exclaims excitedly making me chuckle at her enthusiasm.

"Who?" I asked again, making her silent and think for a second.

".. Rosie, Jennie and Jisoo!" She says, while flailing her arms around, making me smile widely, I was happy for her to have friends that isn't me.

"They saved me from bullying, and wanted to be friends. They also made me become a part of their group called 'Blackpink' cool right?" Lisa asks, making me nod; surprised.

"Do you know what their class is?" I asked, completely interested in her group mates. Lisa stayed silent as if she was thinking really hard.

Now that I looked closer, her face was furrowed with confusion and her lips formed a pout, making me stiffle a laugh.

"I don't really know about that." Lisa says while looking at me, only to change her expression once she saw me trying to not laugh.

She crosses her arms, looking at me confusingly.

"Hey.. what's funny?" Lisa asks, making me laugh out loud, I looked at her slowly silencing my laughter, with a smile.

"It's rare for me to see you confused and having a small pout." I explained, while huffing a breath, Lisa looks at me then rolls her eyes, completely disagreeing.

*BANG!* 

We both looked at each other, and did a fist bump.

"I'll hopefully see you soon, Y/N." Lisa says, while having her small smile, I only nodded as she turns into smoke and disappears, making me sigh once again.

The room was now filled with students, Ryujin reappeared at her seat, with a calm expression, while looking at the front.

The door opens, silencing everyone, we all looked at the door, only to be met with an unfamiliar female.

The female had a smile on her face as she stops in front of the room, and bows her head a bit.

"My name is Wendy, I will teach you history for today, the teacher had a tragic incident." Wendy says, while sighing deeply and looking up at us, she then looked at me, and smiled.

"And Ms. Y/N, please go towards the office, Principal Irene wants to talk to you." Wendy says, widening my eyes, and earning lots of whispers from my classmates.

"She got in trouble~"

"Impossible, Y/N is like the goody-two shoes in this campus I'm pretty sure she doesn't have the guts to create trouble."

"I agree, I wonder what the Principal would do if she DID make trouble."

I sighed as I looked at Ryujin, Ryujin shrugs as she sighs.

I walked towards the exit, everyone was literally mocking me, Ms. Wendy was trying to quiet the class down, and even scold some students when it was taken too far.