Good With Kids

Lilly's POV
I walked to the bus after a long day of highschool. It was a Friday thank goodness. I sat down in my seat and put my airpods in. I turned on my playlist and sat quietly. I looked up from my phone and saw a little boy crying on the isle of the bus. I felt bad but didn't do anything because i didn't know the boy. Then my crush Jason walked up to him and started to try and calm him down. I was in awe because who doesn't love a man whose hood with kids. My stomach got butterflies as i looked at him in awe. Jason picked the the little kid and i could see he's big muscles popping out. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt. I was practically making heart eyes at that point. Once he got the little boy calmed down he went back to his seat. I couldn't stop thinking about what i wanted him to do to me. His strong veiny hands turned me on. I couldn't stop thinking about his hands around my throat. I closed my eyes and tried to push those nasty thoughts out off my head. The bus started to slow down. This was my stop. I got up and started to head toward the front of the bus. but then I heard a deep voice from behind me say my name. My eyes went wide, i turned around and there he was.... right behind me. I asked him "What's up?" trying to be cool. He just pointed to the bus door and then nodded his head towards it. I was confused but then just walked towards it about to get off, but then i heard his friends cheering and clapping, so i looked back and yet again he was behind me; following me. my heart bested faster but i just got off the bus. HE FOLLOWED ME OFF THE BUSSSSS!!! I looked at him like he was crazy.
"What?" he said smirking
"Why did you just get off the bus with me?"
"I saw the way you were looking at me Lilly.... don't tell me you don't want me i can tell you do"
"I-i-i"
"yea mhm that's what i thought" he said
"uhh i don't really know what to say..."
"i do... you're really cute"
"you're hot" i laugh awkwardly
he grabs my neck and kisses me.
I grab his hand and lead him inside up to my bedroom. He throws me on the bed.
"Wait" i said hesitatingly

———————
AN
hey guys! so how do you like the first imagine?
anyways this will be imagines and smut sooo yea.