RE: Start of a new adventure

Hello, Trolingdev here and I just want to say again that I'm sorry for the LONGEST wait but I'm here now at least but I'm truly sorry there are some things that I want to say like thank you for the patience and determination you have shown, the words to thank you are not enough so to truly show my thanks to you I will pump a few extra parts once in a while just to show that I care and I hope that you continue to be an awesome community and without further ado let's get to the part.

Example-San: Talking looks like this

Example-San: "Thinking looks like this"

All rights reserved to their original owners 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subaru wakes up in a weird looking place and he looks around only to see nothing, darkness is all around him he also looks down to notice that he looks exactly like he did in the past life...

Subaru: almost forgot what it was like to have limbs, i want to go back to flying

Since Subaru had just woken up, he was really confused as to where his current location was, he didn't know what he was doing here or whether or not everything he had done was a dream or whether he was currently in a dream. There was only one way to find out, or multiple but there was one he was sure of.

Subaru: Apprentice-san?

Subaru: "please answer, please answer, please answer"

||NOTICE|| your current location is unknown, your condition is, evolution

Subaru: At least I know it was real and WHAT!? IM EVOLVING ALREADY 

||NOTICE|| Your level has exceeded the needed levels for evolution you will receive a prize for your efforts

Subaru: really? what level am I currently 

||NOTICE|| openning stats

_______________________________________________________________________________

Name: Natsuki Subaru Level: 33

Race: Spirit (evolution process)

Class: None

Health Points:1100 /1100

Mana: 1000/1000

Stat points:92

Strength:9

Endurance:11

Intelligence:10

Agility: 12

Scent of the witch: 4/10

Curses

Return by death(?)- allows user to return after dyeing to a specific point, User is the only person who remembers what happened (-No cooldown-no mana required)

Abilities

Extreme Calm(B)-Allows user to stay calm and think clearly no matter the situation (-No cooldown-No mana requirements)

GODS PEN(XS)-Allows user to create anything bounding towards their imagination as long as they have ample Mana (10-minute cooldown-680 mana)

Voice(S)-Allows user to access the voice of others and himself

WISH UPON A STAR(X+)- (ability 1) Allows user to create any skill as long as they have another skill of the same rank to sacrifice (first time use no skill needed to sacrifice-cooldown 1 hour-no mana required) (Ability 2)?????????????