Chapter Twelve:Your New Nightmare Hell

(Trigger Warning:Blood, swears, and death

Also song is parody from Pegasus Device cover by Jyc Row

Nightmare Turbo

And Turbo Elodie

And Turbo Elodie

These drawing and art belongs to me

Also This style is Blizza/Nightmare Turbo singing
This style is Elodie/Turbo Elodie singing
This style is both of them singing)

Blizza laughs before summoning purple fog mist around them.

Deep in the pages of history
Lies a shadow hiding in a mystery
A forgotten story buried far away
Until it was found again by a light in sight

Blizza smirks at Venomous who growls. Enid backs up with Rad, Tko, Pixie, and Frankie getting ready to fight.

When sorrow and pain turns out the lights
And tell a story of a virus as black as night
The luxury of freedom comes at a price
So just agree with us and don't think twice!

Blizza's eyes flash Negative's eyes, before it went back to their normal eyes and begins to attack Venomous who dodges in time.

You've prove to yourself and to all of us! That you're not meant to win this final battle!

Blizza begins to blast Venomous down, before Natasha charges at them, but Blizza block it with their ice shield...

You don't deserve the power you bear!
When you stand beside a legend! You don't even compare!

Frankie shock Blizza with electric from behind. They yelp a bit before flying up and tackled her to a wall.

All the failures is used to fill the success! In a bloody version game of chess!

Frankie shakes a bit and groans a bit. Suddenly Rad punches Blizza away from Frankie, before Natasha traps Blizza in ice.

And now just because you made this pain! You'll pay the price! NOW ACCEPT YOUR FATE AND DIE IN YOUR NEW NIGHTMARE HELL!!!