Forever mine

After Scaramouche was recovering from the battle with the traveler, you found him knocked out laying on a patch of grass in the middle of nowhere, concerned, you took him in your care.

And there he sat, on your bed, dirty, tired and motionless, staring at his new glowing Anemo vision, you yourself are a vision wielder and heard sayings that people granted Anemo visions are most likely to have more trauma, it made you pity him.

"Here, take this Kimono and get yourself cleaned up" you said to him, he took the kimono from your hands and walked to the restroom to take a warm bath, you went into your kitchen and started to cook some soup, two seasoned fowls for the both of you with a mix vegetables in chicken broth, with a side of rice that was also seasoned which gave it an orange color, you prepared his portion of the soup and rice and set them on your table, by the time you were about to start eating your food he came out from taking a bath.

He had on the kimono you gifted to him but it looked different than it originally was, now from being a plain white color it was colored with a beautiful vibrant teal color and he was wearing a body suit under the kimono, and his new vision decorating his chest, he meets you at the table as you were staring in awe at his beauty.

"What?" He replied sternly, "oh uh... No it's nothing, your food is going to get cold, it's best if you start eating" you said as you took a sip of water in your cup, he sat down and started to eat.

"You know, we haven't really introduced ourselves, I'll go first, my name is-" "save it Y/n" he said as his eyes met yours, you were surprised that he already knew your name, "wha- how do you-" " i just know, alright?" He said "my name is Scaramouche, a pleasure to meet you Y/n" he greeted "n-nice to meet you too.. Scaramouche" you greeted back to him, and continued to eat your food.

"Thanks for the hospitality, what else shall we do?" He asked " Huh? Are you not going to leave me? Your perfectly fine and.." "You need to learn how to talk less" he interrupted "you talk like a worthless worm I've encountered many times, they've all gotten in the way of my one goal that I was close to achieving, but it was all thrown away" he blankly said, you looked at him as if he was insane which is definitely true.

"Staring at me again are you? Does my charm really effect you that much?" at this point he was just becoming annoying, "Okay enough with this" you angrily said, "Or what? What will you do?" He asked "..." you stayed silent "exactly, absolutely nothing" he said "Now, start worshiping me, I am a god after all" he stated, now he was purely insane, calling himself a god? He may as well be a false god.

"Excuse m-" "I said to start worshiping me" he said in a deep tone, he pushed you down onto your hands and knees and stepped on your back, "Ow, Get your foot off of me Scara" he didn't reply and only stated to hurt you even more, you had no choice but to give in and let him step on you until he stopped.

"How does it feel? To be bowing before a god, a god you will forever worship with your life" Scaramouche yelled, "It's shit, Kunikuzushi" you said as you looked at him with a smirk, he was taken aback, stunned at the name that was given to him from none other the person he swore to destroy.

He got you to stand up and grabbed your chin to look at him, "How do you know of that name" he had a crazed expression on his face, "I've heard all about you, how you're nothing but a puppet, a puppet with mortal emotions, abandoned by your own creator." you were still smiling at him as he harshly gripped your chin.

"You will regret ever talking back to your god" he warned, he pushed you back into a wall and harshly grabbed your breast and started to knead it in his hand, you blushed at his lewd action and let out a small moan, "you've got a beautiful body after all, it'd be a shame to let this opportunity go by" he said as he moved a leg in between yours.