1

Noelle Adams 

"No" I said to myself, looking down at my screen. I could not do this, this was a big fat joke. This was not real, it couldn't be real, right?

"Hey you?" I heard, I looked up from my phone. "You work here?" a guy asked me, "no" I just said. "Then what are you doing here?" he asked me, "this is a studio for-" "I know, I just needed to check something" I told the guy. "You can't just walk in miss" he told me, "I know, and I will be going now" I told him and turned around.

I walked down the hallway and stopped when I heard someone sing, I looked up and towards the door. It was the same door from my dream. I unlocked my phone when I saw a new message.

Harry : How come we know each other? I don't remember being friends with anyone named Noelle?

I didn't text him back, I walked out of the hallway and down to leave. I couldn't do this, this was out of line. I had been dreaming about him, he had no idea who I was. I was a stranger to him but he felt like someone I knew. He was nothing like a stranger but again.

I had never met him, only in my dream. The dream that had me so confused, so much happened and yet here I was. Looking like a crazy stalker.

I opened the door to the apartment, and I saw Ella in the kitchen. "I think I need therapy," I told her as I walked over and sat down by the table. "Huh?" she asked me, "yeah" I nodded. "I'm going to go crazy Ella" I told her, "I had this crazy dream, I thought it was real until I woke up and now I can't live my life without thinking about it all the time" I said. "Well what was the dream about?" she asked me, "you don't want to know" I told her. " I do, was it a sex dream?" she smiled. "No" I just told her, "and it's not a joke either" I said.

"It was..." I stopped, "I had a dream about Harry Styles," I said. "Oh we all do, don't we?" she laughed. "No, I mean.. It was so real Ella, we were together... Like as a couple, married and all" I told her.

"In the dream we were number neighbors Ella" I said, "cool" she said. "But today when..." I stopped, "I tried texting my number neighbor today, I don't want to seem crazy," I said. "And it was someone named Harry," I told her, and she turned to me. "That's weird" she said, "is it him though?" she asked me. "I don't think I want to know" I said, "this is so weird" I whispered.

"I feel like I got to know a stranger, someone who has no idea who I am" I said, "you do need therapy" she told me, "if this dream is all you can think about.. I know a therapist you can talk to, she's very nice" Ella smiled. "Try to explain to this Harry dude that you just had a weird dream and tell him you won't be texting him" she said as she walked out.

Noelle

We don't know each other, I'm sorry for being so confusing. I had this weird dream that I knew you and it was very weird and all. We never met, never talked. Just forget this number, I'll not text or leak your number. Bye Harry.

I locked my phone and walked into my room. I still haven't unpacked everything yet. I needed to, I was living here now. This was my new life.

"Hey," Ella said, "I forgot to ask you, do you want to go to a concert?" she asked me. "Concert?" I asked her, "I don't go to concerts," I just said. "I know" she smiled and walked in, I saw her sit down on my bed.

"But this is Fleetwood Mac, this is your type of music," she smiled. "I've got two tickets, it's time you start living your life babe" she said.

"When? Tonight?" I asked her, "yeah tonight" she smiled. "I got us really good tickets, like really fucking good backstage tickets" she said. "How did you do that?" I asked her, "well Matt from work, his brother works as a security guard and he got me them, I think Matt has a crush on me" she smiled. "We get to stand from the side of the stage, close, it's going to be amazing" she told me. "You better be ready in an hour" she said and got up, I just saw her leave my room.