chapter 5

005- chapter 5

005- chapter 5

october 18th

THE SOUND OF CHEERS FILLED THE CHASE CENTER. Jordan was hype, the whole team was just excited to be back on the floor. It was their first game since winning the championship, and it was their ring ceremony.

Jordan looked around the arena, just taking in the moment, he was so excited to get his ring.

His eyes wandered over to a beautiful girl holding a mic, interviewing Moody.

He could tell by her body language that she was nervous, but she still looked bad as fuck. Her two piece set hugged her body in all the right places, and her piercing white smile lit up the room.

"Bro you're drooling." Juan snapped Jordan out of his daze.

"My bad," he scratched the back of his neck, looking away awkwardly.

"you like her?" Juan asked.

It was pretty obvious something was going on between the two of them. The whole team noticed the tension, but Juan wanted to hear it from his friend first.

"What are you even talking about?" Jordan said playing dumb.

Juan rolled his eyes and scoffed. He would eventually come around. But that was not going to be today.

one night...

KALIYA WAS SWEATING PROFUSELY. She was so nervous, hearing all of the fans in the arena, seeing how many people were in there had her shaking.

After a quick pregame interview she had with Moody, she headed backstage and waited as the guys got introduced, and had their ring ceremony.

Kaliya smiled, watching all of the guys get their bling. It was such a happy moment for everyone, and she couldn't wait to watch the game.

"Hey! We couldn't find you a seat early enough so we put you up with all the girls" Steve quickly said, running to his seat going to sit with the players.

She furrowed he eyebrows confused, "The girls? huh?"

Moments later security was escorting her up to the stands. She almost froze when she realized the girls were the "WAGS" of the team.