9

Norman made his way out of the room and down the stairs. On his way down, Don and Gilda were making their way up to meet him.

"I stole them just like you wanted." Don says as he shows Norman detergent and herbicide.

"What are you going to use these for?" Don asked.

"They'll come in handy for our investigation." Norman replies.

The children make it outside and though the forest.

"By investigation, you mean we'll go past the fence to climb the wall and look outside, right?" Gilda asked. "What about the tracking devices?"

"We just have to make sure they don't check them." Emma answers her.

"We'll have both Mom and Sister looking somewhere else, and create a situation where they won't look at their trackers." Norman says.

"But how?" Don asked.

"I'll have Ray and Karma stall Mom."Norman answered. "I'm having them give out false information."

Back at the infirmary, Ray was getting patched up by Isabella. During that time, they had a discussion.

"So you had a fight with Norman? What was it about?" Isabella asked.

"We were in a disagreement with each other." Ray answered.

"What was it you wanted to tell me?"Isabella asked as she puts away the medical supplies that were used to treat Ray's bruise on his cheek.

"Norman is trying to kill you." Ray lied.

Isabella couldn't believe what Ray told her. But she maintained her composure as if it didn't bother her.

"If he wants to escape with everyone, that's something he would think of." Isabella puts on a smile.
"Anything else?"

"He's collecting items. A hammer, detergent, herbicide, anything he can use."

"Including the rope?"

"Yea. I tried to stop him, you know."

"Yes, even Karma had to get involve with your fight, right? And that's how you got that bruise." Isabella turns to Ray.

"Yes..."Ray answered. "Don't think about shipping them out early. I want them alive until twelve. We could replace the chemicals with something else."

"Do you know where they are?"

"Yeah."

"Then let's deal with this tomorrow." Isabella walks over to where Ray is.

"Oh, and I'm letting you know a little early." Isabella says as she turns to Ray.
"I received a notification from the higher ups. The next shipment has been set. But there will be no regular shipment for next month."

"So the next shipment is in January."
Ray pieces the situation together.
"Let me guess, it's me?"

Isabella remains silent, but puts a cheery smile on her face.

Ray leaves the infirmary and noticed Karma waiting outside.

"Hey, can we talk for a moment?" Karma asked him.

"Sure."Ray answered.

They both went to the library to have their important discussion in private. Just in case 'anyone' comes in, they were just reading books.

"So what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" Ray asked as he turned to the next page in his book.

"Has Mom said anything about a shipment?" Karma asked as she pretends to read.