Chapter 1

1984

Nikki and Tommy have been friends for 3 years now and has developed feelings over time. Tommy has decided to ask him out by taking him to the movies and dinner.

He's scared to ask him because what if he's not gay or what if he hates gays. He just gets shaky just thinking about it.

But he remembered one thing Mick told him. "If he don't like you that way. Fuck him."

Tommy knew Mick isn't the best advice he needed but it is true in a blunt sort of way.

Tommy decided to ask right now since they had a day off the next day. Since they were on tour they were in a hotel. He went to Nikki's room and knocked.

Nikki opened the door and let Tommy in.

"What's going on T?" Nikki asked.

Tommy took a deep breath and said "I um really like you more as a friend and I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me tomorrow."

Nikki was shocked. He didn't know what to say but all he can say was "Yes."

"Wait what?" Tommy asked surprised.

"I- I like you that way too. Yes I'll go on a date with you." Nikki said.

"I really thought you were gonna hate me. Oh my God I wanna just jump up and down from excitement." Tommy said.

Nikki giggled at that.

"You know this bed is big enough for two to cuddle." Nikki said.

"Well let's snuggle." Tommy said.

Tommy big spooned Nikki and they both fell asleep. This just felt right and just comforting.

Nikki though is afraid to tell Tommy something he's been hiding from him for three years.