Chapter 16

Mick went to visit Vince's grave to leave flowers and just telling him he's missing him.

"Hey Vince it's Mick just missing you. Nikki and Tommy does too. Their twins said their first words is was mama and dada. The band isn't the same without you we had to replace you with a guy named John Corabi the fans don't really like him and want you back. We made up a story that you quit cause of a fight in the band. Well enough of that the truth is before you were well in love with Axl. I had a crush on you I was afraid to tell you because of my age. Now I regret not telling you cause now you're gone. Vince I love you and miss you so much." Mick said as tears fall down.

Mick hugged the tombstone and kissed his hand then placed the kiss on the tombstone. He was about to walk away until he heard a voice sounding terrified.

"HELP IM ALIVE!" The voice screamed.

Mick turned around and freaked out over what he saw next. A hand came out from the ground and then Vince came out he looked alive and not a rotting corpse.

"I was alive you assholes." Vince said annoyed.

Mick was just in shock and just walked slowly up to Vince.

"Is this real or a dream?" Mick asked as he went to touch his face.

"It's real Mick and I heard everything you said about me. It was really sweet and to be honest I sorta had feelings for you too." Vince said.

Mick caresses Vince cheek and then slowly pulled him into kiss him and they kissed which they felt they can do forever.

Meanwhile with Nikki and Tommy

Nikki felt something in his magic then it hit him.

"Tommy Vince is alive." Nikki said in shock.

"What?!" Tommy asked.

The shock scared Aurora and she started crying.

"Oh honey I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Tommy said as he picked up Aurora.

"I can feel Vince is alive he just came back alive." Nikki said as he picked up Austin. "We have to go see him."

Tommy was confused but trust what his husband said and got the twins baby bag. They got into the car and drove where Nikki sensed it more.

"He's here." Nikki said. "But why?"

They were parked in front of Mick's house. Tommy was about to unbuckle his seat belt but Nikki stopped him.

"Nikki what are you doing?" Tommy asked.

"Stay here with the twins I wanna make sure it's safe." Nikki said.

"Ok just please be careful." Tommy said.

"I will." Nikki said.

They both kissed each other and then looked the twins seeing they're napping. Nikki got out the car and walked to the front door.

He knocked and after a few seconds Mick came to open the door.

"Nikki hi please come in." Mick said.

Nikki signaled Tommy that it was safe. Tommy saw and got out the car to get the twins. They got in the house.

Vince was sitting on the couch and noticed Nikki and Tommy with their kids.

"Aww you guys they grew up so much." Vince said.

Nikki was just in shocked and Tommy was still a bit suspicious of this new behavior.

"Vince how are you still alive?" Tommy asked.

"Tommy!" Nikki said angrily.

"What it's a question we're all asking." Tommy said.

"No it's fine. Well I woke up by what Mick said and I guess you can it was like a true love kiss and my head feels better no obsessive thoughts." Vince said. 

Nikki just hugged Vince while crying his heart out and said "I thought I killed you with that spell."

"It's ok Nikki I know you were trying to heal me but I'm here now." Vince said.

Nikki's magic got the room raining like it was hurricane from the sobbing. Tommy rubbed his back and tried to calm him down.

"It's ok baby he's ok and knows what you were trying to do." Tommy said.

Nikki wiped his tears and tried to calm down making the room rain less.

"How are we not getting wet and my stuff isn't getting wet. Your magic is confusing bassist." Mick said.

Tommy chuckled at that but hugged his husband calming him down. After calming down the boys talked to each other and laughed like old times and played with the twins together.