True

Well, at the the end of the day one day, this kid started talkin smack in bible class because I "insulted him" , so I told him to go sit on this boys lap and I guess he went an snitched on me and then the principal came down and told me that this was  "NOT ACCEPTABLE" I had to go down to the office for the entire rest of the day and sit and wait to be talked to. So it was around 3:30 ( we get out at around 3:05 ) and the vice principal finally came back into the office and basically gave me an entire lecture about how that is not acceptable in a "Christian environment" they would be deciding what to do. So I went to aftercare and told nobody bout nothin. When I went home I ain't tell my dad nothin, I kept quite and avoided school. So the next day as I was walking to class the vice principal and principal came down at around 7:50 and came down to bring me to the office for the entire day until 3:00 and it was a Friday so I got picked up early at 2:00 ish and I played dumb the entire car ride when me mom was lecturing me about how that was horrible and now I have a 3 day suspension and they emailed my father and told him that what I did was "sexual assault" and I couldn't come to school until Thursday next week. They also said in the email that I was lucky law enforcement wasn't involved because the parents of the rich boy were threatening to sue 🙄.  So I was ground for 3 months and no tv no phone no music 🎶. So the principal told me on Thursday when I got back to keep quite and don't tell nobody. So when I got back all my friends was asking me questions and all I said was " I can't talk about it". So that's a story about how I almost got suspended and almost got sued by millionaires.