【 002 】⋆ the purple triple decker

·  ·  ·  · ̥▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
˚ · • 𓈈 " chapter two " 𓂃 ! ˚˖

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter two " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝕱𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝕷𝗶𝗻𝗲 °. ̥.*
━━ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 . ˚   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

        "HARRY!" ANNA GASPED, rushing forward and trying to pull her suitcase along. When she finally reached her friend, he was collapsed onto a low wall in Magnolia Crescent, panting from the effort of dragging his trunk. He sat quite still and all Anna could do was stare.

         But after ten minutes alone in the dark street, Anna sat herself beside Harry.

         "I'm gonna be kicked out..." Harry muttered and Anna only stared, pursing her lips as she looked down at his wand, which he was still clutching in his hand.

         "I was a witness. I'll explain the whole situation for you, Harry, I promise." Anna whispered, taking his hand and resting her head on his shoulder.

         Harry opened his trunk and pushed the contents aside, looking for the Invisibility Cloak — but before he had found it, he straightened up suddenly, looking around him once more. Anna stared at him, eyebrows furrowed.

         He bent over his trunk again, but almost immediately stood up once more, his hand clenched on his wand.

         "Harry?" Anna asked, clasping his sleeve.

         He started tilting his head, staring into the narrow gap between the garage and the fence behind him. Anna followed his gaze and she squinted at the black alleyway.

         "Lumos." Harry muttered, and a light appeared at the end of his wand, almost dazzling him. He held it high over his head, and the pebble-dashed walls of number two suddenly sparkled; the garage door gleamed, and between them the two saw, quite distinctly, two hulking outlines of something very big, with wide, gleaming eyes. One of the pair of us moved forward and Anna just got a glimpse of orange silk fur.

         Harry stepped backward and Anna gripped tighter on his sleeve. Harry's legs hit his trunk and he tripped, making both of them tumble since Anna couldn't let go for any unknown reason. They landed, hard, in the gutter.