02

Chapter| 2
Sebastian's Pov:
Mature Scenes 🔥

Celine. The girl that wouldn't be able to turn your head away after staring into her green eyes. The girl doesn't understand the amount of power she holds. The girl that doesn't know the meaning of intimidating yet seems to be facing everybody with it.

How can such an innocent girl be caught up in this scandal? A girl like her wasn't meant to be born into a Mafia family, yet she grasps the lifestyle as if she was trained to before coming out of the womb.

You could say anything to break her heart but she won't budge. People say men have terrible egos, but Celine is worse. Worse than the average man. No matter what anybody says, Celine is a battery of light that never dies.

"Sebastian," Mr Sanchez taps me on the shoulder disconnecting me from my previous thoughts about his daughter. He orders me to take Celine shopping. Who goes shopping on a Wednesday? I grab my keys and wait for Celine while leaning on the side of my car.

Celine steps out in some short shorts. Not too short but short enough that if I make her bend over, what the hell am I saying? Not too short but short enough to see the bottom of her bum cheek if she bends over.

"You ready?" I ask, "Nah I just came out here half-dressed with my shoes on and everything" She rolls her eyes. The things I would do to get her to roll her eyes for me at least once in bed. I head over to the passenger side to open the door for Celine, but she tries to beat me.

Our hands collide but she retracts as if she's been burnt. I stare at her with a cold gaze, why is she acting this way? We've never been like this. I ignore what just happened and continue opening the door for her.

She murmurs a 'thank you,' and ducks her head under my arm placing her right leg in the car followed by her left. My engine roars and we exit the basement. Celine usually plays music, but today she hasn't even picked up her phone.

"No music today?'' she replies, "Nope." Our conversation continued with me asking her why and her responding with not in the mood. I grab a hold of my phone and play her favourite song, 3:15 (Breath) by Russ.

A smile plasters along the rims of her cheek while she rolls her eyes and looks away. "Don't look away, you know you want to sing along." She looks up at me batting her lashes, fuck that turns me on. She exhales a little childish giggle before basically yelling the lyrics.

I can't help but keep my stare fixated on her as she moves her upper body according to the beats of the song. Once we arrive at the mall Celine insists we get boba before roaming around. You could tell this girl the world is ending and she would run to get at least her last cup of boba.

We somehow end up in the lingerie shop, the one store I hate going to with Celine. I always get these weird stares as if I'm a pedophile. Celine thinks it's funny but once a lady came up to me and threw her drink at my finely ironed suit because I was getting a different-sized bra for Celine while she was in the changing rooms. I can't with people these days.

Celine holds up a red lace lingerie set with a matching robe. I tell her it would look good and she turns around heading towards the changing rooms. "Sebastian can you help me with the hook" She yells out. I carefully open the curtains and find Celine in her matching red underwear with her hands cupped around her boobs waiting for me to clip her bra.

"Fuck Celine," I say with my body pressed against her back. "Sebastian I can feel something hard" My head snaps up to the mirror and our eyes meet, her cheeks go red and she looks down. I bring my mouth closer to her neck, "Want to guess what it is?"

Her body flips around and we're now face to face. She looks down with a sly grin glued on her face. Her hand holds onto my bulge, "What are you doing?'' "Trying to figure out what that hard thing is." She acts so innocent, but deep down we both know what's going on.

Celine and I have a history, not just as her bodyguard. We once used to date. We were the perfect couple. Matching bracelets, we would always be together, until her father found out and we broke up.

Since then we've both known we have feelings for each other but just haven't gotten the courage to admit it. "I can't help it hermosa" Her breathing hitches and she tries to lean back. My hand grabs onto her waist dragging her into me.

"Tell me what you want," I demand. "I want you to fuck me better than Orlando ever can." 'You know that's an easy task for me, right? But since you asked for it, the princess gets what she asks for."

Celine unzips my trousers as I unhook her bra. I place her body in front of the mirror, "Watch yourself forget what it even felt like getting fucked by Orlando." I grab her hair and yank it back. She releases a whimper and I chuckle.

Taking my boxers off I take one last glance at Celine before sliding the condom on and thrusting into her. Another thrust into her body causes her to move forward. Grabbing onto her waist I pull it back towards me and pinch her nipples with my free hand.

Her pussy starts throbbing. I make her go on her knees while I lay underneath. My tongue circles her entire clit. Her body falls back giving me the perfect view of her nipples. "Fucking hell Sebastian''

My tongue enters her hole as she screams. My hand slams into her mouth." Hermosa, be quiet. We don't want anybody catching us. Anyways, let me continue this at home."

We both pop our clothes back on and exit the changing rooms as if nothing ever happened. A few stares catch us but we choose to ignore them. Celine and I head back to her house, calling our trip to the mall shorter than expected.

WORD COUNT; 1085

Author's Note: Not sure how I feel about this chapter, let me know what you guys think!