03

Thomas POV:

they werent human. not anymore. i start to panic. only for the gladers to rush over to me to calm me down.

'Dont worry shank we wernt bitten we were turned into this by WCKD'. minho wispered to me and i eased a small bit. 

'thank god'. i mutter before i could grip onto newt the pack dragged the gladers and i out and i could hear newt wince as we were dragged and that wince infuriated me. so when they let go of us i saw them still holding newt.

'let him go'. i say sternly only for the pack to look at me and shake there heads no. i look at the gladers to see them just as angry as me and maybe minho was even more angry.

'we let him go when we find out what you are'. Scott says simply. so i ease thinking that would be pretty easy and the gladers would gladly do it for newt. then minho spoke up.

'all of us?' he asked in a calm voice. the pack nod their heads meaning they wanted to know about all of them. i flet the ground go cold and i saw teresa stand up and i saw she was going to explain to the pack.

'i'm a Phoenix, minho here is a werewolf hes to alpha his mate aris is a coyote brenda and gally are sirens we all know what thomas is, frypan is a hellhound Sonya is a vampire jorge is a zombie and newt here is a breed of angel and demon ya shanks.' she says listing off the rest of the gladers. we watch as they through newt in disgust of what we was. and i stare angrily at them. they then motion for me to follow them. i flip them off and turn all my attention to newt.